• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What’s the best way to buy amazon pay gv?

chiragpoddar

TF Buzz
Apart from smartbuy, gyftr sbi is currently giving 2 percent discount. Do we have anything else where we can buy the voucher at lowest cost?

Apart from smartbuy, gyftr sbi is currently giving 2 percent discount. Do we have anything else where we can buy the voucher at lowest cost?
@AJ-

@BMR Any update on your query ? I was planning to do the same.
Actually I have pushed my gold purchase to next month but this month I did buy 12 vouchers of 5k each from Vijay sales and redeemed them offline. I think in the important instructions , they mention if multiple vouchers can be used. Your best bet would be to go to the store and ask if they can use multiple vouchers annd if there is a limit , and tell them that you will be paying via gyftr vouchers. If they agree, go ahead and buy them on the spot. That’s what I have been doing for all offline merchants.

No capping other than below -
Amazon gift pay - 10k
Amazon shopping voucher - 50k
Flipkart - 10k
TataCliq - 20k
this is the capping for buying voucher or 3x/5x will not be porvided

As this month , i am able to but 20k flipkart voucher, i will get 5x only for first 10k not for second 10k?

this is the capping for buying voucher or 3x/5x will not be porvided

As this month , i am able to but 20k flipkart voucher, i will get 5x only for first 10k not for second 10k?
Ideally, it shouldn't allow you to buy more than this but there are many people who have reported that they are able to buy more than this limit(Even I was able to buy 20k Amazon gift pay voucher in December but that was the only time it allowed). If you were able to buy then you should ideally get 3x/5x points. Axis is axis so you never know :P

Ideally, it shouldn't allow you to buy more than this but there are many people who have reported that they are able to buy more than this limit(Even I was able to buy 20k Amazon gift pay voucher in December but that was the only time it allowed). If you were able to buy then you should ideally get 3x/5x points. Axis is axis so you never know :P
I bot 50k apay voucher this month

Back