• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What all AMEX cards are available as LTF ?

bhaveshbhai

TF Select
I have one Amex MRCC card as LTF, wanted to understand what all other upgraded amex cards can I get as LTF (only interested in LTF) on the basis of other card spends and sound ITR/salary/credit profile? I have minimal to no spends at MRCC as of now, but just love the AMEX ecosystem and customer service, hence wanted to get upgraded card as LTF for the collection purpose.

I have one Amex MRCC card as LTF, wanted to understand what all other upgraded amex cards can I get as LTF (only interested in LTF) on the basis of other card spends and sound ITR/salary/credit profile? I have minimal to no spends at MRCC as of now, but just love the AMEX ecosystem and customer service, hence wanted to get upgraded card as LTF for the collection purpose.
To my knowledge, they dont currently give a standalone LTF Amex card..

I've only heard of one person on this forum, they got LTF Platinum Travel after thier AmEx JetAirways card was discontinued. They had been with AmEx for about 5 years I think by that point

none for now.. sometimes. special cases / corporate tieups LTF is provided.. but v v rare

Currently, Amex India doesn't offer LTF cards
BTW how did u manage to get MRCC as LTF

I think some cards become ltf due to usage - if your MRCC is LTF then you are one of the lucky few!

it is possible to negotiate (without any guarantee) on waiver of annual fee.. IIRC only MRCC and Smartearn have spend based automatic waiver.

Only two cards, MRCC and Platinum Travel were ever offered as LTF cards under special offers and circumstances.

AmEx officially has never offered and probably will never promote LTF cards unlike any other banks.

Back