• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What is Easy Pay Consent on new CC application?

isunil1612

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi All,
While applying new CC application thru some agent, I have been given a form to review and put some App code for proceeding further. In that form I see Easy Pay consent field ticked as Yes and also some Easy Pay date mentioned. I don’t recall saying Yes to this, but now when I am trying to get that updated thru same agent, he is saying this cannot be said as No. I dont have full understanding of what it is. Does anyone know what this means? Is it same as by default payments via EMI? Any insights would help. Anyone who may have gone through same process, can you please check your application and suggest. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 64CD1E38-A50A-418B-834E-2287310E70BD.jpeg
    64CD1E38-A50A-418B-834E-2287310E70BD.jpeg
    14.3 KB · Views: 50
the ss is of? it seem invitation of spam, but easy pay seem a consent for payment through some portal. I'm not sure yet though, if it SBI statement then this is first time I'm seeing this so how can you revert back , may be email to support of sbi and ask for clarification on these.
Hi All,
While applying new CC application thru some agent, I have been given a form to review and put some App code for proceeding further. In that form I see Easy Pay consent field ticked as Yes and also some Easy Pay date mentioned. I don’t recall saying Yes to this, but now when I am trying to get that updated thru same agent, he is saying this cannot be said as No. I dont have full understanding of what it is. Does anyone know what this means? Is it same as by default payments via EMI? Any insights would help. Anyone who may have gone through same process, can you please check your application and suggest. Thanks in advance.

Back