• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What is the benefit of wallet loading? Will it count against RP and Milestone for Axis Magnus? Can I pay house rent with Wallets?

Nshsnh6

TF Buzz
I am new to credit card Enthusiasts world. I have been hearing wallet load everywhere But don’t understand its benefit. I have Axis Magnus and SCB Ultimate. Shall I also do wallet load?

Can I pay house rent through wallet money?

Will Magnus provide Milestone benefit and RP for Wallet load?

Please help me out.

Thanks in Advance!

I am new to credit card Enthusiasts world. I have been hearing wallet load everywhere But don’t understand its benefit. I have Axis Magnus and SCB Ultimate. Shall I also do wallet load?

Please help me out.

Thanks in Advance!
answering only your wallet load.related question:
wallets offer a way to transfer the wallet balance into bank account. this way, you can transfer funds from credit card to wallet, then from this wallet to the bank. you will earn interest on this amount from the bank, and also get reward points + milestone benefits in return - so double advantage. plus, wallets allow you to pay for some services where your credit card is not accepted.

now each card and wallet has it's own wallet load charges/bank transfer charges. all of us on this community are trying to find the minimum charges combination of wallet+card to get max profit.

some cards have stopped counting wallet loads towards milestone benefits and no rewards because they came to know about people exploiting this.

leaving the rest to other members of this community, as i dont have magnus or scb. so don't know if they offer rewards or not.

Please help me out.

Thanks in Advance!
Many wallet load transactions are categorized as ecom such as PayTM so you'll get RP and milestone if you do it

Back