• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What is the minimum age requirement for a self-employed individual to obtain an SBI Cashback Credit Card?

yusuf646

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Yesterday, I attempted to apply for an SBI Cashback Credit Card, but it was instantly declined with the message "You do not meet the age eligibility criteria set forth in our internal policy." I am 23 years old, so what is the minimum age requirement to obtain an SBI Cashback Credit Card?

Yesterday, I attempted to apply for an SBI Cashback Credit Card, but it was instantly declined with the message "You do not meet the age eligibility criteria set forth in our internal policy." I am 23 years old, so what is the minimum age requirement to obtain an SBI Cashback Credit Card?
They devalued the card. Don't bother with the card.

Just because manufactured spends are banned now doesn't mean card is useless. Plenty of online e-commerce sites apart from Flipkart and Amazon which could use 5% CB (for people without cards like Magnus or Vistara or AmEx)
You could just as easily achieve that with amazon pay LTF card and hdfc millennia that has much better rewards and offers. Millennia even gives 1000 Rs voucher if you spend 1L in a quarter, and removes annual fee, and you even get 1% on wallet loads, and 1 points is 1 rupee. And hdfc smart buy has some of the best offers which gives 5%+1% while buying vouchers st discount. Sbi cashback card which has annual fee has is such a bad card when you think about it. They've almost blocked all possible transactions one would even use it for. Hdfc even has major online shoes such as Swiggy zomato amazon uber bookmyshow at 5%, it's a not Brainer.

You could just as easily achieve that with amazon pay LTF card and hdfc millennia that has much better rewards and offers. Millennia even gives 1000 Rs voucher if you spend 1L in a quarter, and removes annual fee, and you even get 1% on wallet loads, and 1 points is 1 rupee. And hdfc smart buy has some of the best offers which gives 5%+1% while buying vouchers st discount. Sbi cashback card which has annual fee has is such a bad card when you think about it. They've almost blocked all possible transactions one would even use it for. Hdfc even has major online shoes such as Swiggy zomato amazon uber bookmyshow at 5%, it's a not Brainer.
I agree, after the recent devaluation announcement there are other cards which can offer similar or better offers than SBI cashback card. Like Axis Ace.

I agree, after the recent devaluation announcement there are other cards which can offer similar or better offers than SBI cashback card. Like Axis Ace.
I have both APay and Millenia. I max out my Millenia cashback and get good cashback APay too. But Amazon, Flipkart and Swiggy are not all the online sites in the world. If you are buying electronics, nutrition supplements, online courses, etc. then cashback will give 5% as they are online spends (non manufactured). No need to spend like crazy for milestones or whatever.

The issue is I don't have a cashback card. I want one even after devaluation.

I have both APay and Millenia. I max out my Millenia cashback and get good cashback APay too. But Amazon, Flipkart and Swiggy are not all the online sites in the world. If you are buying electronics, nutrition supplements, online courses, etc. then cashback will give 5% as they are online spends (non manufactured). No need to spend like crazy for milestones or whatever.

The issue is I don't have a cashback card. I want one even after devaluation.
And no need to spend online more needs, if you're getting Sbi cashback just for online, then you're on high end bracket. Not middle class.

Looks like you've Millenia card and you'll do anything to justify its use.

At the same price, sbi Cashback is anyday better than hdfc Millenia. As someone said in another thread that sbi Cashback card has few exclusions whereas hdfc Millenia card has few inclusions.

This is what I'm saying when I have HDFC Millenia and because of agent's fault my sbi Cashback application got rejected.

If by any chance I'll get SBI Cashback card I'll happily close my HDFC Millenia if they don't make it LTF. Currently enjoying FYF (upgrade from LTF Moneyback).

Back