• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Whats a good card for dining spends (non-easydiner/dineout/zomato pay)

adityakeyal

TF Buzz
Hi All

I was wondering what would be a good card for dining spends where eazydiner / dineout / zomato pay are not used.
Background:
In most places where they have a happy hour offer, they don't allow to pay via eazydiner.
Also a number of other smaller places don't have a tie up with 3rd party payment vendors.

I was wondering what would be a good card for this purpose alone (something similar to the old Zomato Black Edition/Zomato Edition)?

I understand SnC Ultimate would be a good option with a guaranteed 3.3% return, however is there anything better?

Hi All

I was wondering what would be a good card for dining spends where eazydiner / dineout / zomato pay are not used.
Background:
In most places where they have a happy hour offer, they don't allow to pay via eazydiner.
Also a number of other smaller places don't have a tie up with 3rd party payment vendors.

I was wondering what would be a good card for this purpose alone (something similar to the old Zomato Black Edition/Zomato Edition)?

I understand SnC Ultimate would be a good option with a guaranteed 3.3% return, however is there anything better?
DCB, 6.6% on weekend dinning

And do we have any other option for weekday dining?
Most of my spends are after work with colleagues on working days.

Back