• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What's the best way to save on Apple gift cards besides using Cashback SBI card?

iM23

TF Premier
I want to buy an App Store gift card. I decided to buy from Amazon using the Cashback SBI card which may give 5% cashback (I am not sure though). But then I saw this on Amazon -

Arc_JrOExPoLpO.webp

If I buy a gift card worth Rs. 5000 or more, that will fall under the Prime Day 10% discount.

1. Is this the best way to save on App Store gift card or there are even better ways?
  2. Has anyone bought from this seller? If so, how is the service?

Last edited:
Not sure where you can get cheaper, but if you buy 5K gift card then you will get it at 4500 which is a good deal

After payment, you will receive the Code instantly or within 5-10 minutes in your email
Yep, ordered it and the service was really fast, within 30 minutes I received the code. Also got 10% discount.😌

I want to buy an App Store gift card. I decided to buy from Amazon using the Cashback SBI card which may give 5% cashback (I am not sure though). But then I saw this on Amazon -

View attachment 61788

If I buy a gift card worth Rs. 5000 or more, that will fall under the Prime Day 10% discount.

1. Is this the best way to save on App Store gift card or there are even better ways?
  2. Has anyone bought from this seller? If so, how is the service?
Hey Wanna Buy Apple Gift Card I have some selling them at 20% Discount

Actually it was during the prime day sale. And just as other products, I also got 10% discount on ICICI card as the transaction was above ₹5k.
Got it. Previously i used to get 10-20% cashback as apay balance when purchasing from amazonpay. Now i can't see such direct offers.

Got it. Previously i used to get 10-20% cashback as apay balance when purchasing from amazonpay. Now i can't see such direct offers.
It's there. I think these offers are account specific. If I manage to get 20% cashback on purchasing Apple gift cards, it's a killer deal, right? I mean is there any offer to get more than 20% cashback?

It's there. I think these offers are account specific. If I manage to get 20% cashback on purchasing Apple gift cards, it's a killer deal, right? I mean is there any offer to get more than 20% cashback?
Yea that's the max i have seen. Sometimes app store also gives 200 extra if we recharge for 2000 from app store

Checked my another amazon account now and option of 20% is there, it was not there yesterday lol. Not sure if amazon pay upi from another account will work here

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-30 at 8.59.57 PM.webp
    Screenshot 2024-08-30 at 8.59.57 PM.webp
    31.6 KB · Views: 7
Back