• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What's the easiest way to get axis reserve card?

aditya001

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
The aggregate limit on my credit card account is 3 lakh. What's the easiest way to get axis reserve? I have 3 cards already 2 of them are more than 6 months old... how can I request an axis reserve card? and is there any way to get it first year free?

@himesh8924 @Subhankar ^

Will they offer first year free?no, they are not offering fyf reserve.
Yes today only i talked to the customer care they said, i can apply for the card but first year free or fee reversal is not possible... Bhaiya you talked on your axis reserve unboxing video that you got it first year free.. How did you managed that? and when your card was approved did they also increased your limit?

Yes today only i talked to the customer care they said, i can apply for the card but first year free or fee reversal is not possible... Bhaiya you talked on your axis reserve unboxing video that you got it first year free.. How did you managed that? and when your card was approved did they also increased your limit?
Fyf from my rm. Card was approved in Jan 2022. Got 7L limit

If you have a RM, you could try requesting them, but no guarantees there.

Back