• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

when does AXIS card application no/Reference no starts with MLP ?

FinITech

TF Buzz
Today I found a card reference no in axis mobile app starting with MLP and I am able to track the application too as application received on 14th September, but i did NOT applied for any axis card for last six month. How can I know for which card this application is and what should i do?

But I don't have any savings account with axis Bank. I do have only two credit card of axis Bank.
Hello bro, i am also seeing application starting with MLP, i was checking my past application status, i am seeing that new application number started with MLP is shown there, if you know what was that, kindly reply here.

Today I found a card reference no in axis mobile app starting with MLP and I am able to track the application too as application received on 14th September, but i did NOT applied for any axis card for last six month. How can I know for which card this application is and what should i do?
Bro are you still seeing this

Bro also where you have seen this MLP application number in app.
I mean in which section, can you please tell me the path

Bro please provide additional info.
Even I'm seeing this.

I don't have any savings ACC with axis.
You mean we are having pre approved offer for savings ACC?
Now pre approved offer for cards is being provided to non-account holders aka CC holders too.

What happened after that. Could you please explain?

Back