• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

When will 1%+ gst charges added for railway tickets booked via smartbuy?

b4bhar

TF Premier
Hi guys,

When will 1%+ gst charges added for railway tickets booked via smartbuy? I bookedthe tickets on 31st July and still i dont see any charges on my swiggy hdfc card.

When you book tickets with payzapp as payment method, you will be charged the payment gateway charges. If you directly pay via credit card or debit card and by not selecting payzapp, you are not charged and you still get rewards as per the card used.

Earlier it was only applicable for visa/mastercard gateway and not for rupay/diners one. But now there is just one gateway which shows 1%+gst charges. However I wasn't charged yet on DCB. Been around a month since I booked.

If you directly pay via credit card or debit card and by not selecting payzapp, you are not charged and you still get rewards as per the card used
If we pay directly with CC, without selecting PayZapp, will we get the accelerated rewards, say 5x or 3x whatever it is?

Earlier it was only applicable for visa/mastercard gateway and not for rupay/diners one. But now there is just one gateway which shows 1%+gst charges. However I wasn't charged yet on DCB. Been around a month since I booked.
There were 2 options earlier while paying, one with 1% charge and other was nil, since when did it only have 1% option? Just saw now

Back