• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Where to get the best discount offer for Amazon Prime Voucher?

maheshspanicker

TF Premier
My Prime membership is up for renewal this month and as it is the festival season, I have been looking for a possible discount offer to buy a prime voucher for the same. Read on these forums that up to 20 percent discount can be availed for Prime Vouchers, but couldn't find it on Gyfter Amex, Gyfter HDFC, Grab Deals. Amex has an 11 percent offer, there are some giving 10 percent off. Is that the best deal available at the moment.
Did see a few posts related to the topic but since most of those are outdated or is too specific, thought I'll post again.

My Prime membership is up for renewal this month and as it is the festival season, I have been looking for a possible discount offer to buy a prime voucher for the same. Read on these forums that up to 20 percent discount can be availed for Prime Vouchers, but couldn't find it on Gyfter Amex, Gyfter HDFC, Grab Deals. Amex has an 11 percent offer, there are some giving 10 percent off. Is that the best deal available at the moment.
Did see a few posts related to the topic but since most of those are outdated or is too specific, thought I'll post again.
Paytm app giving 15% discount on Amazon prime voucher plus
Use sbi Cashback card which give 5% Cashback if mcc code is eligible for cashback

Amazon prime voucher also available on Gyft hdfc

So I found a 15 percent discount offer on Woohoo. Used it with my Flipkart Axis card, didn't quite make it to 20 percent, but pretty handy for sure with a 16.5 percent off effectively.
Now I have one question. I have added the voucher to Amazon Pay. Will it be auto-applied at the time of renewal? In the payment option, my credit card is what is shown, and even when I try to change payment method, its only my list of cards that are shown. I can see the voucher added on AmazonPay. Should I cancel the membership and then start again with the voucher, or will it be automatically done?

Back