• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which app/website are you using for credit card bill payment?

I was just about to comment on this thread because I don't see the point in creating a new thread when a simple search would provide him/her with all the answers. 😂

It appears that the upcoming question would be about how to make credit card bill payments more rewarding.

I am using credit card for the first time so I don't have much knowledge about that.you guys are there to guide me.
Aah, congratulations then!

There are many detailed posts which would tell you about various ways to pay your bill. It would take time for someone to pick all those relevant threads and make a summary for you

So, I would suggest you to either go through the sub-forums for specific CC company, or use the search option with keyworks like "payment" and then go through the threads to get a better idea..

Generally, if you have HDFC Platinum DC, you can use it on Mobikwik to get 1%CB, For Millennia, better to load money to PayTM wallet forst and then pay CC bill via wallet for 1%CB

there are many more ways (RBM card), etc etc

So, better to go through those threads

Aah, congratulations then!

There are many detailed posts which would tell you about various ways to pay your bill. It would take time for someone to pick all those relevant threads and make a summary for you

So, I would suggest you to either go through the sub-forums for specific CC company, or use the search option with keyworks like "payment" and then go through the threads to get a better idea..

Generally, if you have HDFC Platinum DC, you can use it on Mobikwik to get 1%CB, For Millennia, better to load money to PayTM wallet forst and then pay CC bill via wallet for 1%CB

there are many more ways (RBM card), etc etc

So, better to go through those threads
Thank you 🙏.

Hi Guys,
I don't have HDFC debit card. I used to pay bills through cheq/cred/mobikwik.
Is it worth it to open HDFC account ? (I think MAB is 25K) . My monthly average spend on CC is 25k-30k.
Please suggest.
How much time does it take to open the account and get debit card? Should I visit branch or just open from home? If I visit branch, will they give the debit card immediately?
Why are you repeatedly asking the same question when several people have already provided answers in that thread? 🤣

Post in thread 'Way to pay Any CC bill - Consolidated' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/way-to-pay-any-cc-bill-consolidated.14041/post-252511

Why are you repeatedly asking the same question when several people have already provided answers in that thread? 🤣

Post in thread 'Way to pay Any CC bill - Consolidated' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/way-to-pay-any-cc-bill-consolidated.14041/post-252511
I am really sorry if I made any mistake or broke any rules of this forum.
In this thread there were so few people. So, I thought that knowledgeable people may not see my post. So, I asked it in another thread. I was afraid to create a new thread.

I am really sorry if I made any mistake or broke any rules of this forum.
In this thread there were so few people. So, I thought that knowledgeable people may not see my post. So, I asked it in another thread. I was afraid to create a new thread.
Here, you seem hesitant to open a new thread, while others not only create new threads but also post the same question in multiple threads. Relax, no harm is done, and there's no need to apologize. 😁👍

Back