• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which Axis Bank Savings A/c to choose for LTF CC?

skywalker

TF Select
I'm planning to open a savings account in Axis Bank, mostly with a hope to get LTF pre-approved CC later on (not MyZone or Neo, but a higher variant like Flipkart Axis CC/Vistara Axis CC/Select/Privilege/Magnus CC and so forth). Do I need to open a higher variant account with Axis for this purpose, or can I open regular lower variant account, like Easy Access Digital Savings A/c or Prime Savings A/c and still get a pre-approved LTF CC offer for a higher variant CC?

PS: I won't prefer opening a higher variant account unless it's necessary.

I'm planning to open a savings account in Axis Bank, mostly with a hope to get LTF pre-approved CC later on (not MyZone or Neo, but a higher variant like Flipkart Axis CC/Vistara Axis CC/Select/Privilege/Magnus CC and so forth). Do I need to open a higher variant account with Axis for this purpose, or can I open regular lower variant account, like Easy Access Digital Savings A/c or Prime Savings A/c and still get a pre-approved LTF CC offer for a higher variant CC?

PS: I won't prefer opening a higher variant account unless it's necessary.
not really worth the hassle just to get a 'possibility' of getting a below-premium credit card. upgrade to hni tier only if you were planning to maintain high nrv anyways with the bank. don't make efforts to maintain high nrv just to get a few benefits as it won't be sustainable in the long run and you would always be worried about downgrade/non maintenance charges, losing ltf status of card, etc.

Flipkart cc is offered ltf during festive period.
myzone is currently offered ltf now.
magnus is never offered ltf normally, and i read on this community that you get voucher equal to renewal fees so you effectively end up paying only gst.

Last edited:
not really worth the hassle just to get a 'possibility' of getting a below-premium credit card. upgrade to hni tier only if you were planning to maintain high nrv anyways with the bank. don't make efforts to maintain high nrv just to get a few benefits as it won't be sustainable in the long run and you would always be worried about downgrade/non maintenance charges, etc.

Flipkart cc is offered ltf during festive period.
myzone is currently offered ltf now.
magnus is never offered ltf normally, and i read on this community that you get voucher equal to renewal fees so you effectively end up paying only gst.
Thanks for the info. I don't really plan on maintaining high balance in that account. Are you aware if Axis offers even the lower variant or entry level cards like Flipkart CC or MyZone CC LTF if I open a lower variant account? I know that MyZone is LTF currently and Flipkart CC is offered LTF during festive period but other than these scenarios do they still offer LTF like HDFC for lower variant cards?

Also what about Ace card LTF?

Thanks for the info. I don't really plan on maintaining high balance in that account. Are you aware if Axis offers even the lower variant or entry level cards like Flipkart CC or MyZone CC LTF if I open a lower variant account? I know that MyZone is LTF currently and Flipkart CC is offered LTF during festive period but other than these scenarios do they still offer LTF like HDFC for lower variant cards?

about hdfc like ltf - none that i know of, maybe others can share their experiences.

also, axis isn't very much concerned about ppl closing their card, so even that won't work if you are planning take a paid card and threaten them to close it due to fees - they will simply close it as happened with me.

i dont remember very well, but during the start of this year, many axis low level cards were being offered lifetime free. i got my fk card during that time on flipkart app. and on amazon app, there was another variant, probably neo, that was being offered ltf.

None of the account will give ltf card except burgundy... Tgat too till u maintain burgundy account.. The day ur avv3gets downgraded or u close the account u will be charged for card.... Usually axis dont charge but they can as u dont have any leverage after u close ur bank account

I got myzone ltf.... On basis of easy access account in rural branch with just 2500 mab in ongoing ltf offer...

Ace u will never get ltf.. U can wait for march 2023...mostly flipkart card may come ltf

I got myzone ltf.... On basis of easy access account in rural branch with just 2500 mab in ongoing ltf offer...

Ace u will never get ltf.. U can wait for march 2023...mostly flipkart card may come ltf
What is the last date of MyZone LTF offer? Is it only till September end (today)?

Actually there's already an inquiry in my CIBIL by BOB on 30th or 31st August when I applied for my BOB card (it got approved and delivered to me about 10 days ago), so should I still go ahead and apply for the MyZone CC? Won't the chances of rejection be high since there's already a credit enquiry in the last 1 month?

What is the last date of MyZone LTF offer? Is it only till September end (today)?

Actually there's already an inquiry in my CIBIL by BOB on 30th or 31st August when I applied for my BOB card (it got approved and delivered to me about 10 days ago), so should I still go ahead and apply for the MyZone CC? Won't the chances of rejection be high since there's already a credit enquiry in the last 1 month?
Today is last day.... And no issue of enquiry... I had 3-4 enquiry in 15 days.... before applying axis myzone... Was approved in 2 minutes.... Since I have savings account... Everything was prefilled... Just confirmed delivery address... Application got submitted.. Received approval message in 2 minutes... Cibil was 751

Today is last day.... And no issue of enquiry... I had 3-4 enquiry in 15 days.... before applying axis myzone... Was approved in 2 minutes.... Since I have savings account... Everything was prefilled... Just confirmed delivery address... Application got submitted.. Received approval message in 2 minutes... Cibil was 751
If I open my account virtually today, and apply for the CC today as well, will that work for me the same way it did for you? 😅

PS: Should I go for MyZone LTF right away or wait for Flipkart CC LTF offer?

If I open my account virtually today, and apply for the CC today as well, will that work for me the same way it did for you? 😅

In axis... Things dont go out so quickly... It takes about a week till everything is in proper order regarding ur account... U may get the account number but it takes time internally.... U shud wait.... U can open the bank account.... My account was 5 months old when I applied for the card. .. . Maybe due to sbi cashback card.... They may give another ltf offer for any other card.... Before march 2023....

i had 3 enquiries in 1 month, all approved. score didn't change at all, so don't worry about that if you regularly pay your dues before deadline.

why hurry to open a savings account? my family members got myzone approved within hours without having savings account.

take myzone for now if you want it ltf if the offer is still going. you can't be so sure if Flipkart will offer it as ltf in March. if they do, apply during that time also, it will be ltf, nothing to lose!
you will have at least 1 axis card for the next 6 months to use during offers.

also, since you mentionwd about hni banking earlier, axis is having problems rolling out upgrade over app for accounts opened virtually, even full kyc accounts. that's what their branch person told me. i was maintaining more than enough balance for priority account, but the offer is not available in app. i escalated, branch called me to tell me that they face these problems for accounts opened virtually, and i will have to visit the branch to submit upgrade form. so don't hurry to open an account solely for cc.

In axis... Things dont go out so quickly... It takes about a week till everything is in proper order regarding ur account... U may get the account number but it takes time internally.... U shud wait.... U can open the bank account.... My account was 5 months old when I applied for the card. .. . Maybe due to sbi cashback card.... They may give another ltf offer for any other card.... Before march 2023....
i had 3 enquiries in 1 month, all approved. score didn't change at all, so don't worry about that if you regularly pay your dues before deadline.

why hurry to open a savings account? my family members got myzone approved within hours without having savings account.

take myzone for now if you want it ltf if the offer is still going. you can't be so sure if Flipkart will offer it as ltf in March. if they do, apply during that time also, it will be ltf, nothing to lose!
you will have at least 1 axis card for the next 6 months to use during offers.

also, since you mentionwd about hni banking earlier, axis is having problems rolling out upgrade over app for accounts opened virtually, even full kyc accounts. that's what their branch person told me. i was maintaining more than enough balance for priority account, but the offer is not available in app. i escalated, branch called me to tell me that they face these problems for accounts opened virtually, and i will have to visit the branch to submit upgrade form. so don't hurry to open an account solely for cc.
I had a conversation with the person from my nearest branch CC deptt, he told me that I can open my account virtually and assured me that he will get me LTF Flipkart CC, since they have the bandwidth of issuing 2-3 LTF cards per month (that's good to know lol). Also, I won't need HNI banking from Axis since I won't maintain high balance in my account. Using HDFC as my primary account.

@athadfjp I won't be opening account solely for CC, but thanks for the info man, really helpful 😃

Back