• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anindya98

TF Legend
My friend is using 3 Axis cards ( Axis Flipkart, My Zone LTF & Neo LTF) and he is looking to get an Airtel Axis Card. He already emailed the axis nodal for the 4th card but not sure if they will agree or not. So, he is looking for an option on which card to close and take the Airtel Axis.

Spend Pattern:
Flipkart Axis - All Flipkart and offline spends using this card
My Zone - Only During Axis Bank Instant Discount Offers
Neo Rupay - Sometimes BMS 10% and Swiggy & few upi spends not his primary card for upi.

Any suggestions will be helpful

My friend is using 3 Axis cards ( Axis Flipkart, My Zone LTF & Neo LTF) and he is looking to get an Airtel Axis Card. He already emailed the axis nodal for the 4th card but not sure if they will agree or not. So, he is looking for an option on which card to close and take the Airtel Axis.

Spend Pattern:
Neo Rupay - Sometimes BMS 10% and Swiggy & few upi spends not his primary card for upi.

You have answered your own question yourself, haven't you?! :)

Spend Pattern:

Close one of the card my zone or neo

Spend Pattern:

Take down MyZone

Spend Pattern:

Myzone is useless. Close it

Myzone as of now is best for Paytm BOGO and some Swiggy offers. If he is not using those 2 offers its better to close Myzone only.
For the BOGO offer he is using ICICI Sapphiro and few prepaid/debit cards.
But just check whether Airtel card is LTF or is he willing to pay the annual fees.
He is willing to pay for Airtel Axis as he can recover the fees easily.
Any way to get the Airtel Axis LTF?
I got the card LTF last year during the launch via the Airtel thanks app

For the BOGO offer he is using ICICI Sapphiro and few prepaid/debit cards.

He is willing to pay for Airtel Axis as he can recover the fees easily.
Any way to get the Airtel Axis LTF?
I got the card LTF last year during the launch via the Airtel thanks app
In that case the best card to close is Myzone only.

Not sure of the Airtel Axis LTF, just check with RM or Customer care team (Depends on the profile).

Spend Pattern:

Surrender My Zone

I was in the same condition, wanted to get Atlas but CS asked me to close any one of those 3 cards, so I closed Flipkart one as that had annual fees and I use Amazon 99% of time so It wasn't that useful for me (Also lounge access devalued), kept other 2 as they are LTF and I use them regularly. Neo for Zomato & Amazon pay offer and MyZone for the Swiggy offer.
And after a week they approved my Atlas on call only.

I was in the same condition, wanted to get Atlas but CS asked me to close any one of those 3 cards, so I closed Flipkart one as that had annual fees and I use Amazon 99% of time so It wasn't that useful for me (Also lounge access devalued), kept other 2 as they are LTF and I use them regularly. Neo for Zomato & Amazon pay offer and MyZone for the Swiggy offer.
And after a week they approved my Atlas on call only.
He needs Flipkart Axis because of his SBI CB card 50K Limit. If he wants to buy something above 50K Flipkart axis will be the option it has 2.1L limit

Back