• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which bank accept other Bank's credit card statement for LIMIT ENHANCEMENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

amantyagi9

TF Buzz
I want to know the names of banks that accept other banks' credit card statements for limit enhancement. So please name the banks if someone tried LIMIT ENHANCEMENT with another bank's statement.

Solution
I want to know the names of banks that accept other banks' credit card statements for limit enhancement. So please name the banks if someone tried LIMIT ENHANCEMENT with another bank's statement.
Usually no bank actually accepts it unless it's an exception or as secondary supporting documents. Limit enhancement can be requested Primarily through Income Documents and secondarily through the Banking Relationship. If you're an HNI, bank may consider even auto LE faster and on exception basis.

But after submitting income documents you may ask the bank to match or give the same limit of existing card. But in very rare condition they may accept it. The chance is too thin to consider
Some people tried sending icici statement (usually apay card increase it quite a lot) to hdfc chennai address and increased their hdfc card limit but they were already using hdfc card for significant time and both card limit had drastic difference (like 50k on hdfc and 2 lac on icici)

Usually no bank actually accepts it unless it's an exception or as secondary supporting documents. Limit enhancement can be requested Primarily through Income Documents and secondarily through the Banking Relationship. If you're an HNI, bank may consider even auto LE faster and on exception basis.

But after submitting income documents you may ask the bank to match or give the same limit of existing card. But in very rare condition they may accept it. The chance is too thin to consider

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back