• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which banks offer add-on cards?

Sachs

TF Select
I have HDFC Regalia & IDFC select CCs and got add-on cards for my wife & parents. Having add-on cards makes it easier to avail benefits and also utilize lounge acesses as well.
The process was fairly easy and completely online for IDFC.
In case of HDFC it was online as my father had an HDFC customer ID. For my wife and mother, we applied offline and got the add-on cards fairly easily.

Currently I am trying to add-ons for my Magnus. Will update my experience here soon.

Which banks provide & which banks dont provide add-on cards and how many?
Have you ever accessed lounges with family and in that case does having add-on cards actually help?
Was there ever a case where add-on cardholders were denied lounge access?

I would love to know your experience.

Thank you

Having add on card is definitely beneficial. I have used hdfc regalia for me and my wife at the lounge at the same time, works well.

The only chance to get an add on for axis is when you are applying for a new card. They will not issue any add on card later. O matter what.

I made this big mistake by not applying for an add on card. Anyone who’s planning to apply for an axis card - make sure you apply for the add on too.

Having add on card is definitely beneficial. I have used hdfc regalia for me and my wife at the lounge at the same time, works well.

The only chance to get an add on for axis is when you are applying for a new card. They will not issue any add on card later. O matter what.

I made this big mistake by not applying for an add on card. Anyone who’s planning to apply for an axis card - make sure you apply for the add on too.
I have just requested for two add-on cards of Biz Regalia. I have a query. I am travelling (domestic) in a few months with these add-on family members. Would it be possible for all three of us to access lounge on the same day?

I have just requested for two add-on cards of Biz Regalia. I have a query. I am travelling (domestic) in a few months with these add-on family members. Would it be possible for all three of us to access lounge on the same day?
Yes you can. But how did they process your request for an add on card ? What mode you used for requesting the add on ?

Yes you can. But how did they process your request for an add on card ? What mode you used for requesting the add on ?
I had the add-on card request physical form with me, so I filled it and emailed them with KYC details.

Reactions: BMR
I am trying to apply for add-on card for sbi cashback. It doesn't show the pin code of my residence and hence unable to apply.

How to get add-on cards for non serviceable pin code?

I am trying to apply for add-on card for sbi cashback. It doesn't show the pin code of my residence and hence unable to apply.

How to get add-on cards for non serviceable pin code?
Try offline via SBI agent or Contact to nearest SBI branch they give you CC agent contact details...

Getting Axis Add On even while applying a new card is a headache. They ask all the details for the add on holder as well same as the primary applicant. Very irritating.

Reactions: ARV
Does anyone know if its possible to apply Magnus addon post application when card is delivered?
By visiting the branch maybe?

AXIS is not issuing add in cards, i applied offline and gave add on card holders DL and Photo but my application was put on hold for 20 days only after i agreed to cancel add on card, my card was approved.
Does anyone know if its possible to apply Magnus addon post application when card is delivered?
By visiting the branch maybe?

Sigh. Axis can be quite a pain honestly!
AXIS is not issuing add in cards, i applied offline and gave add on card holders DL and Photo but my application was put on hold for 20 days only after i agreed to cancel add on card, my card was approved.

I had the add-on card request physical form with me, so I filled it and emailed them with KYC details.
They will most likely either not respond or reject it. If they prove me wrong , please take a moment to update this thread.

They will most likely either not respond or reject it. If they prove me wrong , please take a moment to update this thread.
I will surely update. I just checked the add-on request from net banking, and it shows this error. I have the MasterCard variant. Now I think it's going to get rejected :\

Screenshot 2022-10-23 at 2.37.22 PM.png

Last edited:
I will surely update. I just checked the add-on request from net banking, and it shows this error. I have the MasterCard variant. Now I think it's going to get rejected :\

View attachment 6033
Omg all this while you were referring to hdfc add on ? I was talking about axis.

Hdfc does issue add on cards and very easily. I got one for my wife within a week.

Reactions: CMG
Back