• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which Card is best for payments via BharatNxt?

SiddharthR

TF Legend
I can spend 50K+/ month,
And I currently have Cashback, Save, Click from SBI and Moneyback from HDFC
Which Card should I apply to get more rewards than these in the form of Cb/reward points?
Also what will be the alternative if BharatNxt closes in future?

Last edited:
I can spend 50K+/ month,
And I currently have Cashback, Save, Click from SBI and Moneyback from HDFC
Which Card should I apply to get more rewards than these in the form of Cb/reward points?
Also what will be the alternative if BharatNxt closes in future?
Try getting Axis Ace credit card

One doubt about Bharat NXT.They advertised this app for business people to pay their bill, expenditure,salaries etc with credit card.

But we r using this loop hole and using our personal credit cards to bank transfer.

Will HDFC bank block our card if we use on Bharat NXT because we r using personal cards in business purpose Bharat NXT App.

Anyone got any issue with any credit cards on Bharat NXT app for money rotation tricks😅

Pls reply thanks

Try getting Axis Ace credit card

One doubt about Bharat NXT.They advertised this app for business people to pay their bill, expenditure,salaries etc with credit card.

But we r using this loop hole and using our personal credit cards to bank transfer.

Will HDFC bank block our card if we use on Bharat NXT because we r using personal cards in business purpose Bharat NXT App.

Anyone got any issue with any credit cards on Bharat NXT app for money rotation tricks😅

Pls reply thanks
I'll be using for business purposes only & thanks for suggestion

BharatNxt can be used for personal as well as business purposes. They are marketing it more as a business use card for the SME category. THe only restriction is that you cannot use to transfer money to own account.

BharatNxt can be used for personal as well as business purposes. They are marketing it more as a business use card for the SME category. THe only restriction is that you cannot use to transfer money to own account.
So can we transfer money to our family members with hdfc bank credit card also
Did you try with HDFC also
Is it legal and official according to HDFC bank?
Coz recently i got Moneyback+ card 😉

You are paying charges for transfer..so its not free.

Legality will evolve in this space in the near term. Just like wallet uploads, the banks may stop giving reward points on these transactions. Also depending on the MCC classification different cards may or may not be giving any points..

Back