• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which cards can I apply for through C2C?

harshit789

TF Neo
Hi community! This is my first post here. Already learning a lot from you guys.
Actually I am looking forward to apply for more LTF credit card, but most online application requires you to put Annual Income/Company Name which I don't have as of now.
Little Background : I'm 21 right now with CIBIL of 776 and I have 3 LTF Cards, HDFC Millennia(1Lakh), Amazon Pay ICICI + RuPay Coral (2.8Lakh Shared).
I filled ITR showing 5LPA income (Tax saving purposes/I dont earn)
My monthly bill ranges from 7-10k (I direct my household spending on my cards, and some months goes 30-80K if me or my friends has a big purchase). I know my spendings right now are not enough to reap benefits from a premium card but my earning and eventually more spending will start from probably august next year after my graduation.
So my question is - Which LTF cards can I apply by C2C method and which card should I use for the same? Do I stand chance to get any premium card.
P.S. I got my mobile number stuck on IDFC Classic Card by putting income to be 5lpa and card limit 2.8lk. Later agent who called for follow-up told me I could have gotten Select by just showing 2.8L limit.

Last edited:
Was in a similar boat last year.

I know my spendings right now are not enough to reap benefits from a premium card but my earning and eventually more spending will start from probably august next year after my graduation.
If you won't be spending before August anyway, I don't find any point in getting new CC 10 months prior. I knw TF community makes us have this FOMO, but it is what it is. Also, the past few months seem to have shown us CC market is really volatile, anything can be devaluated anytime.

Do I stand chance to get any premium card.
If you don't have rich parents, then not really no. You will see tons of posts about people "negotiating" with bank employees to get premium cards but most of them are much much older, have a really really decent income/net worth and a long credit history. Most people early in careers can't just write a cool 5-10L cheque just for opening premium accounts for CCs.

All that being said, if you still can't get rid of the itch to get new cards, I would suggest the following:
  • Any Axis LTF card (for offers and building relationship with bank, try offline and you won't need c2c anyway)
  • keep checking for pre approved ICICI offers/upgrades on your card
  • SBI Elite LTF (for IIT only, not sure if its still ongoing)
  • one-card (potentially useless, but a metal CC should give you bragging rights in your peer group)
  • can check out Neu+ also if you want another rupay CC. Won' get infinity without increasing limit on millenia

Back