• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which cc/rewards multiplier program is best for flight/hotel bookings

webgupta

TF Buzz
Hey i know there are too many topics already on this. just wanted to know which one gives the best rewards/redemption via rewards multiplier/smartbuy/edge rewards. am too confused.

also if i swipe for my families tickets and hotels stays for approx 7/8 lakhs. will there be a problem with the ITR ? (my ITR is approx 22lpa)

have axis magnus, amex plat travel, hdfc mariott bonvoy.
OR should i apply for a new card and then get swiping.

thnx in advance

There would be no problem for your ITR , but keep the bills and documents .

First complete by achieving the milestones of the cards . Like Amex travel plat then Magnus and bonvoy .

Amex gives a decent returns

( if the mile stones achieved )
Get Vistara co branded cards , will help achieve mile stone and get domestic Pe vouchers

There would be no problem for your ITR , but keep the bills and documents .

First complete by achieving the milestones of the cards . Like Amex travel plat then Magnus and bonvoy .

Amex gives a decent returns

( if the mile stones achieved )
Get Vistara co branded cards , will help achieve mile stone and get domestic Pe vouchers
Thanks. Milestones have been hit. Axis has honestly become
Crap. Like crap is an understatement. Will check Vistara. Thnx

Thanks. Milestones have been hit. Axis has honestly become
Crap. Like crap is an understatement. Will check Vistara. Thnx
And yes reserve + subscription is also good gives 6% up to spends on 1 lakh I.e 36000 points per statement.

Try applying it , it offers Fyf , else it’s not , if you spend around 40 k in 3 months . Charges are reversed .

Hey i know there are too many topics already on this. just wanted to know which one gives the best rewards/redemption via rewards multiplier/smartbuy/edge rewards. am too confused.

also if i swipe for my families tickets and hotels stays for approx 7/8 lakhs. will there be a problem with the ITR ? (my ITR is approx 22lpa)

have axis magnus, amex plat travel, hdfc mariott bonvoy.
OR should i apply for a new card and then get swiping.

thnx in advance
Would it be better to get a axis atlas and then swipe ? or a dcb on the hopes of an infinia upgrade :p

Back