• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which Credit card is best for Offline and 'ANY OTHER SPEND'

vtslgoel

TF Neo
I already have a Flipkart AxisBank Credit Card offering 1.5% cashback on all offline purchases. Similarly, I think that the Axis Ace card provides 2%. Is there any card which provides more than these?

saucy

TF Ace
I already have a Flipkart AxisBank Credit Card offering 1.5% cashback on all offline purchases. Similarly, I think that the Axis Ace card provides 2%. Is there any card which provides more than these?
Basically here's what you must understand - premium cards don't offer a flat cashback rate - but offer various milestone benefits etc - which accounts to a higher "cashback" if you meet the criteria.

If you're just looking for cashback, probably because you've got low monthly spends - flipkart/ace is awesome.

starstruck

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Infinia is worth applying for, but you won't get it, because it's by invitation only.
so forget about it.
you need over 42 lacs income or 10 lakhs limit on another card.

Forget Diners club black also --
you will not be able to recover the 11800 annual fees, because there are no renewal points like Infinia, only some memberships which have no cash value and are not very useful (you can easily do without them).
Also, DCB acceptance is very low, so you will find it difficult to use it anywhere.

So just apply for Atlas.
With 10% return on Traveledge, direct hotels, direct airlines.
4% return on everything else.
So it is far better than DCB.

Infinia (14.5%) beats Atlas (10%) only when you book 10X airtickets on Smartbuy platform.

For offline and non travel expenses,
Atlas 4% is better than Infinia 3.3% and Standard chartered Ultimate 2.85% (after discounting vouchers 10% & deducting 118 redemption fee).

Magnus Burgundy beats them all with 24% on Traveledge & 4.8% on offline and non travel transactions,
but then you need to keep 10 lacs idle in a savings account.

Please use like or love emojis if you find my analysis & advice useful, thanks 🙏
Bhai, why are you copy pasting this in different threads (4 till now)?

Edit: at 5 now.

Edit: My bad. It was 6. There was an older post too.