• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which DC is Giving Reward Points on Cred and Cheq For CC Bill Payments

beast_boy

TF Premier
Found out that

Cheq Gives Option to Pay Via Debit Card when the Payable amount is more than 90k
Cred Gives Option to Pay Via Debit Card when the Payable amount is more than 50k

Please share which DC's can be used to pay CC Bills on these Platform that fetch rewards.
As Amex , HSBC and StanC did not migrate to Bill Payments yet, OneCard is also there in line for a different reason though

I have 1 Lakh+ HSBC bill to be paid.

Last edited:
Found out that

Cheq Gives Option to Pay Via Debit Card when the Payable amount is more than 90k
Cred Gives Option to Pay Via Debit Card when the Payable amount is more than 50k

Please share which DC's can be used to pay CC Bills on these Platform that fetch rewards.
As Amex , HSBC and StanC did not migrate to Bill Payments yet, OneCard is also there in line for a different reason though

Fetch reward ke saath mai apna reward % bhi likh do🤣

Minimum Kitna % chahate ho from DC aur agar 1% nikla toh members aage bade post ko ignore karke🤣

Cheq - it always failed for my axis DC. If it allows, cheq's 0.1% cashback is the highest one can get.

CRED - @D₹V I. E., Do ₹upya Vala enaam.

But whether those apps, give you cashback for your DC is the big question

Found out that

Use SBI DC on them, you’ll get atleast 0.25% and 0.5% if it’s your birthday month.

Abhi Tak toh aisa koi case nahi dekha, try and let us know😉
0.25% will be credited directly to account or need to redeem? Sorry for all these questions, my primary cards were hdfc and indus for cc payments, but due to bbps , struggling with hsbc and amex for now.

0.25% will be credited directly to account or need to redeem? Sorry for all these questions, my primary cards were hdfc and indus for cc payments, but due to bbps , struggling with hsbc and amex for now.
You’ll get 1RP per 100 Rs. where 1RP= 25paisa, you can redeem points from Yono and Netbanking. @desiviru created a thread about SBI Rewardz which you can refer for redemption.

Back