• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which is best SBI CC for Flipkart shopping?

Use SimplyCLICK. It is one of the only cards that gives Accelerated RP for online spends. Gives you SBIcard offers and also waiver is easy. Or just 499 Rs.

If u shop a lot on Flipkart, try considering Axis Flipkart Card(s)

Use SimplyCLICK. It is one of the only cards that gives Accelerated RP for online spends. Gives you SBIcard offers and also waiver is easy. Or just 499 Rs.

If u shop a lot on Flipkart, try considering Axis Flipkart Card(s)
On amazon Simplyclick doesn't give Accelerated RP. Correct me if I am wrong.

5X for Amazon, 10X for Flipkart, but that's it. You will rarely be using it for other reasons.
Better to go with BPCL Card. You will need it for Instant Cashbacks in both those sites.
Depends on the user .. my friend has no BPCL pump near him, 1 after around 10km, he has reliance pump, say what is use of this BPCL card in that case.....

5X for Amazon, 10X for Flipkart, but that's it. You will rarely be using it for other reasons.
Better to go with BPCL Card. You will need it for Instant Cashbacks in both those sites.
It's wrong, you get 10X for Amazon only, no Flipkart... But you can get 5X on all other online spends (Flipkart included)

But if you need a Flipkart credit card, you must go with Axis Flipkart

Anyone knows how to reach SBI Card customer care executive? I want to close Simplyclick and get BPCL, but it seems like I cannot connect to a real person theough the phone call.

Anyone knows how to reach SBI Card customer care executive? I want to close Simplyclick and get BPCL, but it seems like I cannot connect to a real person theough the phone call.
You can close your CC through app itself. Then you can place request for new CC. But for upgrade, which is better, you can send an e-mail or call Customer Care given above by @Kamal

Back