• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which is the best way to buy 10K worth Amazon voucher having AMEX Card?

codenerd

TF Ace
I want to buy a 10K worth GV of Amazon using my AMEX Card. I hold Smart Earn and Gold charge cards.
If I buy the gift voucher directly via GYFTR then will I be entitled to 5x rewards or will I just get 1 MR base points for every 50 rs spent? Or will I get 5MR per 50 rs spent using my Gold Charge Card?

Amex support told me that gift vouchers purchased from GYFTR are not entitled to multiplied rewards! Can someone please clarify?

Also let me know which is the best way to get maximum rewards while purchasing 10K amazon GV.

Thank you!

I want to buy a 10K worth GV of Amazon using my AMEX Card. I hold Smart Earn and Gold charge cards.
If I buy the gift voucher directly via GYFTR then will I be entitled to 5x rewards or will I just get 1 MR base points for every 50 rs spent? Or will I get 5MR per 50 rs spent using my Gold Charge Card?

Amex support told me that gift vouchers purchased from GYFTR are not entitled to multiplied rewards! Can someone please clarify?

Also let me know which is the best way to get maximum rewards while purchasing 10K amazon GV.

Thank you!
Amex support is right. If you want 5x for gold card use amex multiplier web page. but there you can only get Amazon shopping voucher and not Amazon pay gift card.

Amex support is right. If you want 5x for gold card use amex multiplier web page. but there you can only get Amazon shopping voucher and not Amazon pay gift card.
BUt amex reward multiplier portal doesnt let u purchase vouchers right? Its used t buy directly on amazon. I am a bit confused.

How would it be different in terms of using it for shopping via Amazon? Whats the ROI/ Reward difference on AMEX MRCC?

Or does that mean the amount is not credited to Amazon balance (which could be used to pay outside of Amazon too?) ??

Flights via Amazon?

Can we use it just to shop?
Can I pay utility bill by adding it to pay balance?

Back