• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which network would be for regalia gold?

sidp

TF Legend
Hi guys, I am Sid. I am new to the community and even to credit card game. Looking forward to learn new things here. Please advise regalia gold from which network would be best for me?

I hold a Flipkart axis (mc) and sapphiro ltf ( mc+amex). I got to know about DCB alumni program only after it was over.

I don't have any rupay cc or hdfc cc. According my usage pattern tata neu infinity rupay would have been better. But after learning here that, it is not a good 1st hdfc card, I tried for Regalia rupay. But I was told new customer can only get Regalia gold. I have negotiated Regalia gold ltf for my mother.

1. I couldn't find if it comes in rupay variant. Can any one clarify?
2. If it comes only in visa or mc network, which would be better , considering I already have 2 mc. Is there any difference rewards/ offers/features?

regards
P.s- if I have broken any convention or rules, please let me know.

Last edited:
can gold regalia be convertible to rupay
No, basically if the bank have feasibility of issued a particular card in that network, then it's possible otherwise not. We cannot ask any bank to change any variant to Rupay. Instead we can only convert if the card type support to change network.

No it comes in visa signature also, I just got it recently
So visa would be better right? As I would be able to avail both visa and mc specific offer.

Reward rate and redemption options is
same for both network? I am asking cuz it is different in sapphiro.

Have somebody ask the bank for conversion from Regalia gold to Rupay. One of my friends has regalia rupay, but with gold, I am not sure

Have somebody ask the bank for conversion from Regalia gold to Rupay. One of my friends has regalia rupay, but with gold, I am not sure
Regalia and regalia gold are different variants, like in SBI simplyclick and Simplysave, you can get Rupay in simplysave but not in simplyclick.

So visa would be better right? As I would be able to avail both visa and mc specific offer.

Reward rate and redemption options is
same for both network? I am asking cuz it is different in sapphiro.
How do you get both mc and visa offers with only visa variant? Check hdfc site for rewards. Please do some basic Google.

How do you get both mc and visa offers with only visa variant? Check hdfc site for rewards. Please do some basic Google.
You misunderstood me. i was asking as my sapphiro is mc, should I opt for visa in regalia gold. That's the whole point of the thread. Anyway leave it.

Back