• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which one is better for atlas points transfer vistara or accor?

mriganko87

TF Buzz
Hi, so I have question, I have some 10k miles in my Axis ATLAS card and I want to transfer them for accor or CV points by 1:2 ratio. I have both the flight and hotel requirements as I am planning for a vacation within india. Please suggest which conversion should I go for? Accor or CV points? which will be of more worth? please suggest/guide!

It depends where you want to go in India. What if the place you choose doesn't have Accor or it is at an inconvenient location?

Same goes for Vistara. Moreover, Vistara is being merged with AI, so another factor at play.

If you compare strictly by monetary value, then Accor redemption gives more value. But if you factor in opportunity cost, then CV points might be better. For example, I do not have any preference of higher star hotels over lower star ones. In fact, I prefer staying at AirBnBs, which comes out to be of much lower cost that Accor hotels, hence higher opportunity cost. On the other hand, I find the gap between Vistara flights and Indigo flights much less, hence lesser opportunity cost. Therefore, I opt for CV points redemption.

Back