• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Card Which site to use to buy Amazon Pay Gift cards using SBI credit card?

AshCCtech

TF Buzz
Hi TFs,
I recently got the SBI Cashback CC.
I wanted to make some purchases using AmazonPay Gift card so that I can get 5% CB using SBI CC. I've seen lot of people mentioning about buying Amazon GCs to fulfill CC milestone limit.
However, Iam unable to find any site/app to purchase the GCs.
Tried following:
1) Tata Neu app- Shows only UPI options

2) Gyftr- Shows only UPI options

Any other method that I may have missed, pls let me know.
Thanks

Please go through this standard Wiki article on TF Forum. Hope this should help. Please try using search feature on the general and most discussed topics before creating threads.

why to buy amazon gift ? when you can only pay for bills and other things by Wallet only .. Amazon gift can only be used for buying from amazon

why to buy amazon gift ? when you can only pay for bills and other things by Wallet only .. Amazon gift can only be used for buying from amazon
You can 'only' buy using amazon shopping vouchers. But with amazon gift card, you can pay bills, pay for uber, buy insurance, etc

I am able to buy using credit cards
Did you already finish your quota? It ranges from ₹10k to 25k b/w users and in different months
No..I just got the card on 30th aug. Was going to start purchasing Amzn vouchers. Haven't purchased vouchers in the last 6months.

Back