• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which to keep and close SBI Card

kaju

TF Buzz
I have 3 SBI Cards 1st SBI CASHBACK 2nd BPCL SBI & 3rd SBI Simply Click and in these I don't think I should pay for 500 & 500 for BPCL & simply click so help me choose between these

I have 3 SBI Cards 1st SBI CASHBACK 2nd BPCL SBI & 3rd SBI Simply Click and in these I don't think I should pay for 500 & 500 for BPCL & simply click so help me choose between these
Is ur limit shared or separate? I have 2 sbi cards 1 cashback limit 50k and 1 bpcl octane limit 83k but i dont of its a shared limit or separate

My brother have 2 sbi cards but limit is shared one with 1lakh other with 1.3lakh but can use maximum 1lakh simply click and 1.3lakh from irctc and maximum 1.3lakh from both card combined.
I got sbi cashback from sbi sprint in 2 hrs without any income documents or verification and i applied for sbi elite and through agent and she told me i wont get elite but i can get octane so i got Octane but dont know if the limit is shared or not

I got sbi cashback from sbi sprint in 2 hrs without any income documents or verification and i applied for sbi elite and through agent and she told me i wont get elite but i can get octane so i got Octane but dont know if the limit is shared or not
It is shared i confirmed from my brother if he does do transaction in one card limit gets reduced in second card.

Wait how can we transfer limit from 1 card to another?
after paying the pending dues and closing the card, ask Customer Care for the NOC of the card, when you get the NOC, ask them to transfer the limit of the closed card to the other one.

You can also transfer limits between 2 SBI CC without closing them, just request Customer Care for same

after paying the pending dues and closing the card, ask Customer Care for the NOC of the card, when you get the NOC, ask them to transfer the limit of the closed card to the other one.

You can also transfer limits between 2 SBI CC without closing them, just request Customer Care for same
could you please elaborate in more detail as I little bit confused 🤔

could you please elaborate in more detail as I little bit confused 🤔
Generally in SBI seperate CC have Seperate limits and not joint limit, when you close your CC...the card is blocked. However the limit of the closed CC still remains as it is.
When you pay all the outstanding dues of a CC...ask them for a NOC. It is a documented proof as It states that all your outstanding dues are paid.
After that you have to call CC again to put a request for transfer of the limit of closed card to the desired card and they will oblige the same.

I am telling you this with my own personal experience...My Father had 2 CC one SBI FBB Styleup CC and one Simply Click CC.
I closed the FBB one and transferred all its limit to Simply Click one

Back