• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Who to escalate for pathetic customer care - Axis burgundy *Have recorded calls*

msankadi

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
as the title suggests please share email ids for escalation for worst customer service award experience in axis burgundy...

I have recorded calls

Here's the escalation Matrix. Email directly to the PNO if you don't want the hassle.

Incompetence.. Arrogance.. Attitude

Having me wait 15 minutes on the call then saying they will transfer to supervisor then deliberately keeping call on hold hoping I hang up

Incompetence.. Arrogance.. Attitude

Having me wait 15 minutes on the call then saying they will transfer to supervisor then deliberately keeping call on hold hoping I hang up
Well yeah that's one thing, recently had longer hold times while trying to connect with them as well.

If my answer helped you can you mark it as a solution please? It'll be helpful, thanks regardless.

What a nightmare Axis services are. Since my Citi CCs transferred to Axis, I thought about redeeming my points. While I was able to successfully redeem 10k, for the remaining 768, tried getting a Myntra 1k voucher by paying the difference using my now Axis CC. Payment went through but points never redeemed..I thought it'll be auto-reversed so tried again using another CC for payment this time. Same issue.

I called CX care immediately and explained. They sent some email to their product team and promised to callback in 3-4 days. This was on 11th July. Never recieved this callback. Till today, after calling them multiple times, these charges have not been reversed and every agent and their "senior" team promises to get this sorted and callback and nothing. Its like I'm dealing with a public sector bank. Just so f'in frustrated rn.

Back