• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Why don't I get my credit card statements on the statement generation date or the day after?

pleasegiveltf

TF Select
I hold multiple cards and the email statements almost never come on the declared statment generation date, or even the day after. It usually takes a few more days for me to get the statement.

Why does this happen? Does it really take that long for banks to process a month's worth of transactions?

Does this happen with everyone else as well?

Does the first statement usually take a few extra days to come on email?

My (first) ICICI statement was generated on 20 Jun (I could see that logging in on ICICI) but only just got an sms (today's 27 Jun) saying email statement's dispatched -- the email has still not come, but will come in a day or two I expect. Even HDFC and BoB sometimes send the SMS before the email comes to me.

This kind of delay shouldn't happen all the time! I want timely SMS and email statement!

Does the first statement usually take a few extra days to come on email?

My (first) ICICI statement was generated on 20 Jun (I could see that logging in on ICICI) but only just got an sms (today's 27 Jun) saying email statement's dispatched -- the email has still not come, but will come in a day or two I expect. Even HDFC and BoB sometimes send the SMS before the email comes to me.

This kind of delay shouldn't happen all the time! I want timely SMS and email statement!
This month in june i have received ICICI statement late around 5 days late , but icici was regular earlier in next day or +2 days at max. Others too take +2 days generally.

I hold multiple cards and the email statements almost never come on the declared statment generation date, or even the day after. It usually takes a few more days for me to get the statement.

Why does this happen? Does it really take that long for banks to process a month's worth of transactions?

Does this happen with everyone else as well?
Same thing happens to me too

Icici- 1 or 2 days after bill generation date
Axis- 2 days
Bob- 5 to 7 days
Sbi- 3 days
Pnb- 8 to 10 days
Kotak- 2 or 3 days
Rbl- 1 day
Hdfc- 2 or 3 days

Back