• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Will getting Atlas improve Horizon's 1:1 conversion to 1:2?

pslashb

TF Select
My friend has some 1L Edge Miles in Axis via transition of CIti Premier Miles to Horizon. Now the conversion ratio of Horizon is 1:1.

I was wondering if he gets Atlas, will he able to convert those 1L miles at 1:2 instead of 1:1?

Solution
No, there is a separate drop down menu for--
Horizon 1:1 conversion
Atlas 1:2 conversion
Olympus 1:4 conversion

Miles of each card have to be converted/redeemed separately to partner points or Air miles.
They have to be redeemed separately and they cannot be combined either.

So you need to have at least 500 miles in each of these cards in order to redeem them.
Which is actually a big problem because you will be stuck with the miles which cannot be converted because they are less than 500 in any one or two particular cards.

So far only 2 people have both Olympics and Atlas, and I don't think anyone has all three.

Kindly mark this as your genuine honest solution, thanks 🙏

Miles of each card have to be converted/redeemed separately to partner points or Air miles.

So you need to have at least 500 miles in each of these cards in order to redeem them.
Which is actually a big problem because you will be stuck with the miles which cannot be converted because they are less than 500 in any one or two particular cards.

So far only 2 people have both Olympics and Atlas, and I don't think anyone has all three.

Solution

So even if i get Atlas, then close Horizon, i will not be able to redeem them for 1:2?

So even if i get Atlas, then close Horizon, i will not be able to redeem them for 1:2?
If you close Horizon, then the Horizon card and the one lakh miles will both disappear from the drop down menu, only Atlas 1:2 will be left with ZERO miles.

You have to finish converting your Horizon miles first, or they will go to waste when you close the card.
This is a standard rule for all credit cards. whenever you close any credit card, the points or miles left in your account will be forfeited and wasted.
So you have to convert them or finish them off before closing the card.

Frankly I don't think Horizon is worth using or paying for. Just convert the miles and close it

Last edited:
If you close Horizon, then Horizon will disappear from the drop down menu, only Atlas 1:2 will be left.
But you have to finish converting your Horizon miles first, or they will go to waste when you close the card.

Frankly I don't think Horizon is worth using or paying for. Just convert the miles and close it

Man i was hoping i could help him getting those points converted at 1:2

How are people able to do this for Magnus and M4B? I read that you can keep collecting at 5:2 via Magnus, and when you want to redeem get M4B and convert at 5:4 instead?

Man i was hoping i could help him getting those points converted at 1:2

How are people able to do this for Magnus and M4B? I read that you can keep collecting at 5:2 via Magnus, and when you want to redeem get M4B and convert at 5:4 instead?
That is a special privilege given to true Burgundy customers who have to block 30 lakhs in fixed deposits

Back