• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Will there be second hard enquiry if I check eligibility again? Tata Neu

rusty17

TF Buzz
I was interested in the Tata Neu Infinity card and I used the app to see if I qualify. I entered my PAN and some other info and they ran some checks. They said I could get the Tata Neu Plus card with a ₹81000 limit. But then I realized I didn't have my PAN card with me, so I didn't go ahead with the application.

Later, I saw a credit inquiry from HDFC bank on my credit report.

The app showed me the same card offer for about a week, I think. Now I have my PAN card with me, but the app doesn't show me the offer anymore. It asks me to enter my PAN number again. If I do that, will HDFC bank do another hard inquiry on my credit or will they give me the same offer as before?

I was interested in the Tata Neu Infinity card and I used the app to see if I qualify. I entered my PAN and some other info and they ran some checks. They said I could get the Tata Neu Plus card with a ₹81000 limit. But then I realized I didn't have my PAN card with me, so I didn't go ahead with the application.

Later, I saw a credit inquiry from HDFC bank on my credit report.

The app showed me the same card offer for about a week, I think. Now I have my PAN card with me, but the app doesn't show me the offer anymore. It asks me to enter my PAN number again. If I do that, will HDFC bank do another hard inquiry on my credit or will they give me the same offer as before?
Cibil/Experian hit every time...

Back