• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Will you get 2% for paying LIC on amazon with Axis Ace?

I'm confused and not getting a proper answer, so many commands in this forum have mentioned you'll get 2% if you pay LIC premium on amazon. Has any one tried?

I looked at thier TnC it says

"
The following MCCs have been excluded from cashback eligibility (fuel, wallet load transactions, payment of property management fees, rental commissions, rental payments or any such payments made through following MCCs): 6012, 6051, 5541, 5983, 5542, 6011, 6540,. and 6513. W.e.f September 15t", 2022, MCCs 5944 (Watch, Clock, Jewelry, and Silverware. Stores related payments), and 6300 (Insurance premium/ insurance related payments) will also be excluded from cashback eligibility"

I'm confused and not getting a proper answer, so many commands in this forum have mentioned you'll get 2% if you pay LIC premium on amazon. Has any one tried?

"
The following MCCs have been excluded from cashback eligibility (fuel, wallet load transactions, payment of property management fees, rental commissions, rental payments or any such payments made through following MCCs): 6012, 6051, 5541, 5983, 5542, 6011, 6540,. and 6513. W.e.f September 15t", 2022, MCCs 5944 (Watch, Clock, Jewelry, and Silverware. Stores related payments), and 6300 (Insurance premium/ insurance related payments) will also be excluded from cashback eligibility"
If u use apay card in amazon for insurance it will give 2% I got it not sure for axis ace

Prime I guess
I got under prime only
Let some non prime users confirm

2% is the same for both Prime & Non Prime. I routinely pay my insurance from different accounts: one is Prime and the others are non Prime. 2% cashback in all cases. You can see it at the time of starting the payment as they almost always mention the 2% offer in the offer section

"

The 2% is only for payments made via Amazon Pay using the Amazon Pay ICICI card

Back