• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Issue Resolved Win Against Hero Showroom

The highlighted issue has been resolved by the bank/financial institution.

asahi

TF Premier
I own a Hero Bike from last 2 years, barely used bike. According to Hero you must service the Bike for every 3000Km or 3 months. But as i said earlier i only driven it >6000Km during these 2 years. In these 2 years they did multiple mistakes with my bike, but i never said anything to them. As my service date getting near i noticed that my bike failing to match the acceleration I’m giving especially at mornings. Showroom called me to bring the bike because it’s about time for the service. So while writing the JobCard they asked any particular issues you’re facing & I quoted the above issue. The mechanic said leave the bike here for the night so that we can check it in the early morning, so i left it there & went on with my day. Evening they called & said it’s a Body Throttle issue, must be changed, naturally i asked the price, & the answer i heard blown my mind. The quoted price was 12% of the final price of the bike(incl all) i paid. My 1st question was “how on earth a part that costs 12% of a bike got damaged?” For a bike that’s been used barely. They gave lame excuses, when I enquired about warranty coverage they refused it. So I’m not ready to shell out that much money, so i said don’t bother changing it. They charged ₹1500 i paid & left. Few Days passed then bike started showing hell to me, its stopping out of nowhere and to worst luck the self start also stopped working. So imagine being in middle of a busy road, bike stopping abruptly unable to start it quickly because of eclectic start. I’ve to get the bike in neutral & kick the kick rod to get it started but it won’t start in 1st kick, so imagine the kinda looks & words i’ve to hear from other fellow commuters. It was literal hell for me. So i was done with this Nonsense. So i thought of dealing this directly with Hero. So i wrote a very very Angry Mail with all the mistakes that their “good for nothing” showroom did to me. With All proofs and lashed out for making/selling me a cheap Quality vehicle & said if not solved to my satisfaction let’s meet in District Consumer Court.
After few hours I received a call from the Executives of the showroom, so i again repeated all idiotic things they had done to me from the start. The Guy who called me apologised & said I’ll cover this for you in warranty, so just bring the vehicle. Today Morning i left the vehicle at showroom 1 hour back i got the bike with all getting sorted out. They charged nothing for the body throttle. They just charged for the electric switch & some wire (₹300). Thank God.
Feels soo Good.

I own a Hero Bike from last 2 years, barely used bike. According to Hero you must service the Bike for every 3000Km or 3 months. But as i said earlier i only driven it >6000Km during these 2 years. In these 2 years they did multiple mistakes with my bike, but i never said anything to them. As my service date getting near i noticed that my bike failing to match the acceleration I’m giving especially at mornings. Showroom called me to bring the bike because it’s about time for the service. So while writing the JobCard they asked any particular issues you’re facing & I quoted the above issue. The mechanic said leave the bike here for the night so that we can check it in the early morning, so i left it there & went on with my day. Evening they called & said it’s a Body Throttle issue, must be changed, naturally i asked the price, & the answer i heard blown my mind. The quoted price was 12% of the final price of the bike(incl all) i paid. My 1st question was “how on earth a part that costs 12% of a bike got damaged?” For a bike that’s been used barely. They gave lame excuses, when I enquired about warranty coverage they refused it. So I’m not ready to shell out that much money, so i said don’t bother changing it. They charged ₹1500 i paid & left. Few Days passed then bike started showing hell to me, its stopping out of nowhere and to worst luck the self start also stopped working. So imagine being in middle of a busy road, bike stopping abruptly unable to start it quickly because of eclectic start. I’ve to get the bike in neutral & kick the kick rod to get it started but it won’t start in 1st kick, so imagine the kinda looks & words i’ve to hear from other fellow commuters. It was literal hell for me. So i was done with this Nonsense. So i thought of dealing this directly with Hero. So i wrote a very very Angry Mail with all the mistakes that their “good for nothing” showroom did to me. With All proofs and lashed out for making/selling me a cheap Quality vehicle & said if not solved to my satisfaction let’s meet in District Consumer Court.
After few hours I received a call from the Executives of the showroom, so i again repeated all idiotic things they had done to me from the start. The Guy who called me apologised & said I’ll cover this for you in warranty, so just bring the vehicle. Today Morning i left the vehicle at showroom 1 hour back i got the bike with all getting sorted out. They charged nothing for the body throttle. They just charged for the electric switch & some wire (₹300). Thank God.
Feels soo Good.
Happy Ending, though. 😁

They should work naturally like that so that we don't have to threat them with an angry e-mail.

Feels soo Good.
In future if you face any problem sell that bike and purchase Honda bike .

Feels soo Good.
Feels good to hear, congratulations bhai

I have different story... I have Suzuki access .. I was getting it's servicing done regularly.. But one day it's accelerator was not working properly. I got this repaired 3 times in 5 months from Suzuki showroom. Technicians of showrooms were not resolving the issue properly. When I brought the scooty 4th time to showroom, I met to the Manager of showroom, manager said there could be issue in engine. He said leave the scooty and get the jobsheet filled, after sometime they will check engine and call me to tell possible solutions. Then I left showroom and went to my home. After sometime they called me and said there is double engine work and cost will be around 12k, & problem will be sorted out. I said go ahead, I will pay whole amount. But after getting the engine work done and paying around 12k, I was again not satisfied with pick up and accelerator of my scooty. It was worst than before. Then after so much fight, writing letter to Head Of Suzuki motorcycle & Transport Minister. They repaired my vehicle free of cost and compensated me with Rs. 7k. Now my scooty is in best condition and all issues has been resolved.

Back