• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

With Warm Regards they really took it seriously! "Request to make Tata Neu Plus LTF"

Ekavya

TF Premier
I tried to make my Tatat Neu plus LTF after completing 7 months with it and spending more than 1.5 L within this time period. So I am already elligible for a wave off but still tried much luck and with "Warm Regards" I got this reply: Tataneu-1.jpg tataneu-2.jpg

It seems they are in no mood to make anything LFT and willing to close any card.

I tried to make my Tatat Neu plus LTF after completing 7 months with it and spending more than 1.5 L within this time period. So I am already elligible for a wave off but still tried much luck and with "Warm Regards" I got this reply: View attachment 65759View attachment 65760

It seems they are in no mood to make anything LFT and willing to close any card.
Same same but different

1000486502.jpg

I tried to make my Tatat Neu plus LTF after completing 7 months with it and spending more than 1.5 L within this time period. So I am already elligible for a wave off but still tried much luck and with "Warm Regards" I got this reply: View attachment 65759View attachment 65760

Tata Neu cards are given well to customers and they are not willing to make it LTF now. So, I have converted that card to Millinea FYF.

Not that easily, but yes that can be done. Tried couple of times to upgrade and they upgraded to Millinea.
So you sent emial to the tataneucard email address to make your card co branded. They declined first few requests and then converted it into Core card?

most rewarding for UPI?? we need to calculate if the rewards are greater than the annual fee
i had icici rupay free CC which i intended to use then
now upgraded to KIWI yes rupay upi
Man! Do you live in a Yes Bank serviceable area? And if your Place isn't in a serviceable area and you put a random pin code for the Card what will happen any idea?

Back