• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Work address and home address issue

Vicky99

TF Buzz
Now a days, hdfc and sbi saying that i need my work address and home address to be less than 50km apart . But its always not possible to update the aadhar card for the current location. My aadhar card/ permanent location is in west bengal and my work address is in Bangalore. and currently i am working from home . From last few months my sbi, hdfc,au finance, idfc application got rejected. Even i tried visiting hdfc & sbi visiting branch and submitting necessary documents still got rejected after verification. Is there a way to solve this .

Didn't have issues with IDFC application, My Adhaar and current address are in a different location. They did physical KYC and a representative came to my house to collect the documents. It most probably that particular branch giving tough time.

Y
Now a days, hdfc and sbi saying that i need my work address and home address to be less than 50km apart . But its always not possible to update the aadhar card for the current location. My aadhar card/ permanent location is in west bengal and my work address is in Bangalore. and currently i am working from home . From last few months my sbi, hdfc,au finance, idfc application got rejected. Even i tried visiting hdfc & sbi visiting branch and submitting necessary documents still got rejected after verification. Is there a way to solve this .
Yes faced same issue with hdfc. I have rent agreement of current address but they asked for aadhar or DL. They seemed very strict about it. So ultimately had to abandon the thought of having a HDFC card.

Y

Yes faced same issue with hdfc. I have rent agreement of current address but they asked for aadhar or DL. They seemed very strict about it. So ultimately had to abandon the thought of having a HDFC card.
I am holding account around a year with good balance still they didn't offered pre approved card 😒

Back