• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Wrong debit card

prash1161

TF Ace
I was having platinum dc ,I applied for millennia dc and now in netbanking I can see 2 platinum dc not millennia.

And via call it's only ivr I can't connect to any human m f . Any way? Can't visit branch.

I was having platinum dc ,I applied for millennia dc and now in netbanking I can see 2 platinum dc not millennia.

And via call it's only ivr I can't connect to any human m f . Any way? Can't visit branch.
wait for card delivery and verify first before taking action or worrying.

IMG_20240215_221635.jpg i applied for millennia and it shows platinum then I called cc they told it's Platinum so you can apply again for millennia. And I did again and now it again shows platinum. Tf I never expected this from hdfc .

Cc guided to go onto upgrade card section and select millennia and proceed and this shit happend .

What should be my next step?

View attachment 43180i applied for millennia and it shows platinum then I called cc they told it's Platinum so you can apply again for millennia. And I did again and now it again shows platinum. Tf I never expected this from hdfc .

Cc guided to go onto upgrade card section and select millennia and proceed and this shit happend .

What should be my next step?
One platinum dc has been delivered today.😕😕😕😕😕😕😕 Chu*ye hdfc

Back