• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank CC, only acknowledgement, no progress

darkmatter

TF Buzz
To begin with, I had a Reserv till 3 months back when I closed it. Thought of checking this month if Marquee comes as an option via Surrogate application and when it did, I applied. The application ended with an acknowledgement ID being generated and a congratulations but since then there has been no progress in the application.
No reference number has been generated, no link for vkyc has been shared, no calls from the bank itself.
When tracked, it shows the status as "In Progress".
Has anybody else faced this issue?

reserv w/ subscription is slightly better than marquee.. why do you close it?

How many days passed since the application?

To begin with, I had a Reserv till 3 months back when I closed it. Thought of checking this month if Marquee comes as an option via Surrogate application and when it did, I applied. The application ended with an acknowledgement ID being generated and a congratulations but since then there has been no progress in the application.
No reference number has been generated, no link for vkyc has been shared, no calls from the bank itself.
When tracked, it shows the status as "In Progress".
Has anybody else faced this issue?
I’m am exactly in the same situation as you. I applied for a reserve card 4months but didn’t activate it (hoped that they would make in LTF but didn’t). Two days back I checked the portal and could see Marquee. I applied for it and got the congratulations msg with a reference number. But didn’t get any vkyc link.
Please do update if something changes for you.

reserv w/ subscription is slightly better than marquee.. why do you close it?

How many days passed since the application?
Had very low CL of just 1Lakh on Reserv, wasn't using it much and plus it was paid.
Most of my spends have been on DCB/SC Ultimate in past. SCU has lost its charm now though and I want to shift those spends to another card.
Also, Marquee is just perfect for movie bookings as I usually book 4dx seats which exceed the max discount limit of ₹500 which other cards offer.

Applied for Marquee on Aug 3. Almost a week back.

Had very low CL of just 1Lakh on Reserv, wasn't using it much and plus it was paid.
Most of my spends have been on DCB/SC Ultimate in past. SCU has lost its charm now though and I want to shift those spends to another card.
Also, Marquee is just perfect for movie bookings as I usually book 4dx seats which exceed the max discount limit of ₹500 which other cards offer.

Applied for Marquee on Aug 3. Almost a week back.

Ok. Normally 1L is sufficient but for movie and lounge Marquee seems better option compared to reserv (but for rewards reserv better). Anycase, its 3 working days completed (only working days important), now you can call the support and get the status.

Back