• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes bank Reserve to Marquee upgrade offer

rajgopalsinghal

TF Premier
Hi all,

Yes Bank is offering me an upgrade from the Reserve to the Marquee card. I currently have a reward subscription plan under the Reserve card and have accumulated reward points. If I proceed with the upgrade, what will happen to the fee I paid for the subscription? Will it be refunded? Additionally, will my reward points remain the same, or will they be restructured according to the new Marquee card?

TIA

It_is_Naruto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi all,

Yes Bank is offering me an upgrade from the Reserve to the Marquee card. I currently have a reward subscription plan under the Reserve card and have accumulated reward points. If I proceed with the upgrade, what will happen to the fee I paid for the subscription? Will it be refunded? Additionally, will my reward points remain the same, or will they be restructured according to the new Marquee card?

TIA
The subscription plan will not be carried to marquee. You may negotiate for the pro-rata refund of fee if you chose to upgrade.
What is the expense that you made on reserve ( last 1 year)?

SANTOSHJ1983

TF Buzz
Hi all,

TIA
Hi,
I have upgrade offer from LTF Yes Priority edge to paid Reserve Card ( Rs 1,999 fee waived off On Spending Rs. 40,000 within 30 days of Card Issuance).
Since you are already using Reserve Card ,is it worth upgrade ? Should we pay for reward(3x,5x) subscription separately apart from Rs 1999 joining fees and annual fees of same ?
What is main benefit with and without reward(3x,5x) subscription and fees for this multiplier.
Can you share Yes Reserv card pros and cons if possible?

Hi all,

TIA
It is very unlikely you will get an answer for this, as this likley the first case of Yes Bank offering an upgrade from Reserv to Marquee (atleast from what I have seen, but let's see if others have some answers). In that case, try to start an email thread with Yes CC - as their on call customer care will have no idea on how to address your queries.

With what medium did you get this offer though? Mail, Text message or Iris app?

senasenthil

TF Premier
Hi,
I have upgrade offer from LTF Yes Priority edge to paid Reserve Card ( Rs 1,999 fee waived off On Spending Rs. 40,000 within 30 days of Card Issuance).
Since you are already using Reserve Card ,is it worth upgrade ? Should we pay for reward(3x,5x) subscription separately apart from Rs 1999 joining fees and annual fees of same ?
What is main benefit with and without reward(3x,5x) subscription and fees for this multiplier.
Since you are already using Reserve Card ,is it worth upgrade ?

Ans: Yes.

Should we pay for reward(3x,5x) subscription separately apart from Rs 1999 joining fees and annual fees of same ?

Ans: Yes

Ans: You get 6% reward rate for online spends and 4.5% for offline, if the reward points are used for flight bookings.

rajgopalsinghal

TF Premier
Hi,
Reward subscription plan is beneficial only if your expenses are high. Check for the category that you spend more and take subscription accordingly. You can check cardexpert blog for more details on this card

rajgopalsinghal

TF Premier
It is very unlikely you will get an answer for this, as this likley the first case of Yes Bank offering an upgrade from Reserv to Marquee (atleast from what I have seen, but let's see if others have some answers). In that case, try to start an email thread with Yes CC - as their on call customer care will have no idea on how to address your queries.

With what medium did you get this offer though? Mail, Text message or Iris app?
Thanks. I got this offer on the iris app

CardTox

TF Premier
Hi all,

TIA
I also have reserv card, but i hardly use it anywhere. Could you tell me where should i spent from this card to get maximum benefit with or without subscribtion plan except redemption for flight?

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Hi all,

TIA
Was your RESERV in VISA network?

anujdit

TF Buzz
Was your RESERV in VISA network?
My RESERV card (LTF) is on master network and they are not upgrading it to Marquee (as master to visa is not possible) even when I spent 9 lakhs plus on Reserv card with 3x subscription already. I need Marquee card for Priority pass only as I have Infinia card but for my child, i need to swap another card too