• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank Wallet Transaction Fee

starstruck

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have been charged wallet transaction fee for loading to Payzapp and Airtel mini wallet in my Yes Premia card.

I had raised a query on the amount and they replied with "We wish to inform you that you have been charged for 0.5% of transaction value or Rs 10 whichever is higher on all wallet transaction".

Have reverted back with asking to show where it is written in their terms and conditions that Yes Bank will charge so.

Has anyone else faced the same problem and got any resolutions (if any)?

Yes, this was communicated along with rental charges, check email once.

0.5% on wallet and rent payments.

View attachment 14122
Oh no, i didn't know that! My bad, i loaded 10k from payzapp using yes bank credit card and spent 6k on amazon using airtel mini wallet..... this is blunder.... can anyone confirm if i load amazon pay wallet using airtel mini kyc wallet, will i be charged by yes bank ... the murchant name appeared only AIRTEL not the AIRTELMONEY

Yes, this was communicated along with rental charges, check email once.

0.5% on wallet and rent payments.

View attachment 14122
I did not get this mail. I got my card in March only and statement started from 7th March. There is no mention of this on their website too.

Today they reverted with the same.

"*Please note that effective 10th March 2023,number of rental transaction per 30days. More than 3 rent payment transactions in the aforementioned period will not be processed.

In a period of 30 days, 0.5% of the transaction value will be levied on ALL transactions from 1st rental transaction onwards(Applicable on both Primary and Add-on cards)

Furthermore, 0.5% of the transaction value will be charged on wallet transactions.

*(Please note that Minimum 0.5% of the transaction value or INR 10 whichever is higher will be charged to the customer)"

They can strategically not inform new customers and then reap the benefits for at least once.

Oh no, i didn't know that! My bad, i loaded 10k from payzapp using yes bank credit card and spent 6k on amazon using airtel mini wallet..... this is blunder.... can anyone confirm if i load amazon pay wallet using airtel mini kyc wallet, will i be charged by yes bank ... the murchant name appeared only AIRTEL not the AIRTELMONEY
I got it for both

Any other bank who is lavying aditional surcharge for loading the money to wallet? I hold, SBI, HDFC, ICICI, Axis, PNB, BOB, KOTAK and OneCard credit cards.
Well OneCard states here: https://www.getonecard.app/blog/onecard-fee-updates/ "This is an additional fee charged on wallet loading made using OneCard on third-party apps/merchants like PayTM, Cred, PhonePe, etc. These payments will attract an additional charge of 1% *over and above the convenience fees* charged by these apps (between 1-2%)." So never load Paytm wallet or any other wallet now using OneCard.

Back