• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

YES Marquee Point Calculations

Zacobite

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I made a few transactions on Marquee over the last few months.. Was generally checking on the points accrued and my observations are as below :

1) Their tagging for 36 points per 200 is not accurate. They didn't give 36 points for amazon, swiggy, zepto, netflix, bms or any online transaction - Raised with CC
2) Their calculations are per 200.. So if you spend 299 then you only get for the 200 and no partial points.. So only after 400 you will get tye next bulk.. Saw some minor exceptions here but mostly true
3) 10 points per 200 is accurate
4) Default seems to be 18 per 200

Have disputed. Lets see what they say..

@SSV

so its actually 18-36% for online transactions depending on the amount:rolleyes:.

PS: I know %age it will increase after every 200 rupees but for me most of the online transactios are on swiggy/zomato/zepto etc. And they generally fall in range of 100-500.

Marquee should be used only for non spend based benefits
you should not spend on this in order to earn points. There are many better cards for that

you should not spend on this in order to earn points. There are many better cards for that
I don't hold any other premium cards and the most I get from online payment is 1.5% Axis Ace/Tata Neu

After Smart Buy is exhausted
.no other card gives 4.5% for online spends.. apart from m4b / amex trifecta

I made a few transactions on Marquee over the last few months.. Was generally checking on the points accrued and my observations are as below :

1) Their tagging for 36 points per 200 is not accurate. They didn't give 36 points for amazon, swiggy, zepto, netflix, bms or any online transaction - Raised with CC
2) Their calculations are per 200.. So if you spend 299 then you only get for the 200 and no partial points.. So only after 400 you will get tye next bulk.. Saw some minor exceptions here but mostly true

@SSV
Hardly any cards give partial points. IDFC used to give but haven't seen that lately. The step value varies though - 100/150/200.

For select categories listed on their website, you will get 10 points per 200 irrespective of whether the transaction was online or not!

Hardly any cards give partial points. IDFC used to give but haven't seen that lately. The step value varies though - 100/150/200.

For select categories listed on their website, you will get 10 points per 200 irrespective of whether the transaction was online or not!
yeah.. but for online they are not gvg 36/200..thts the sc***w up

@SSV
I have mentioned this a long before.
They generally give offline rates for most of the spends

big issue then.... what is online for them? strange bank!!
I had spent about 8 L in wallet loads when wallet loads were giving rewards.
So I didn't pay big attention.
Surprisingly some random online spends were giving 36 per 200 as per some users reports.
But usual online spends are giving 18 per 200

I had spent about 8 L in wallet loads when wallet loads were giving rewards.
So I didn't pay big attention.
Surprisingly some random online spends were giving 36 per 200 as per some users reports.
But usual online spends are giving 18 per 200
then its not worth for points.. infinia only to be used...

Back