• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Premia Permanently blocked due to Re-KYC not done

sjmajumder

TF Ace
My LTF Yes Premia (Now Elite+) has been permanently blocked on 17th July due to Re-KYC not done.

I received mail in April for Re-KYC but was always getting error and was unable to complete the Re-KYC. Now they have permanently blocked the card and saying there is no way it can be unblocked. Any way out of this?

@SSV

1721366708624.webp

Did you get any email? Is ur card transactions getting declined?

If both of these are no, then it is something else. I was getting similar error few months back. But it got resolved, after I registered for WhatsApp banking and checked few details like credit limit and last few transactions etc.

My LTF Yes Premia (Now Elite+) has been permanently blocked on 17th July due to Re-KYC not done.

I received mail in April for Re-KYC but was always getting error and was unable to complete the Re-KYC. Now they have permanently blocked the card and saying there is no way it can be unblocked. Any way out of this?

@SSV

View attachment 61673
If KYC details change nahi rehta hai toh tick karke Authorize ya Consent se bhi Re-Kyc hone ke pravadhan hai ya CKYCRR se fetch karke

Did you get any email? Is ur card transactions getting declined?

If both of these are no, then it is something else. I was getting similar error few months back. But it got resolved, after I registered for WhatsApp banking and checked few details like credit limit and last few transactions etc.
both are yes

Back