• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Youtube premium monthly payment

Santhosh

TF Select
Hi Team,

I am using youtube family premium subscription and paying through hdfc millennia credit card. I think we do not have any cashback for this using hdfc credit card.
Which card will give cashback or reward point for this payment?

Buy google pay gift card on amazon using Millennia and select google pay wallet as payment method.
If you have SBI cashback card, set up autopay in that and chill

Frankly, don't care much about cashback on such transactions. This leads to too much dependency on cards and more calculations and time spent is more expensive than the actual benefit
That's why better to link youtube/recurring subscriptions to amzn pay and just load amzn pay so that you don't miss small cashbacks

That's why better to link youtube/recurring subscriptions to amzn pay and just load amzn pay so that you don't miss small cashbacks
How to link it to Amazon Pay? I was able to link it to Paytm earlier, but don't see an option to link to Amazon pay

How to link it to Amazon Pay? I was able to link it to Paytm earlier, but don't see an option to link to Amazon pay
You can't link youtube and amzn pay so that's why purchase googol play gv

Once there was an offer of 5% cashback on purchase of googol play gv irrespective of payment method (mostly 5% cashback is for Amzn Pay UPI purchases) so i was able to get 10% + 5% for googol play purchase

Same scenario happened with Apple GV wherein Amzn was giving flat 200 cashback on 1k gv purchase, have to pay for icloud 200 GB so 5 months were taken care of at the price of 4

You can't link youtube and amzn pay so that's why purchase googol play gv

Once there was an offer of 5% cashback on purchase of googol play gv irrespective of payment method (mostly 5% cashback is for Amzn Pay UPI purchases) so i was able to get 10% + 5% for googol play purchase

Same scenario happened with Apple GV wherein Amzn was giving flat 200 cashback on 1k gv purchase, have to pay for icloud 200 GB so 5 months were taken care of at the price of 4
Total of 15%?

Hi Team,

I am using youtube family premium subscription and paying through hdfc millennia credit card. I think we do not have any cashback for this using hdfc credit card.
Which card will give cashback or reward point for this payment?
Google play gift card on amazon.

Back