• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Zero forex credit card

Sreebhargava

TF Buzz
Try to get RBL world saphire, niyo global is not reliable. I used it in Uk and card worked only once in 5 times or so. But there was no problem with RBL and no charges too

Hemang

TF Premier
Try to get RBL world saphire, niyo global is not reliable. I used it in Uk and card worked only once in 5 times or so. But there was no problem with RBL and no charges too
Bhai rbl world sapphire kese milega LTF, any idea, apne liya hai ye card ?

Hemang

TF Premier
Anyone knows about yes Bank mmt cc and scapia. ?? Both these carry zero forex charges.

Sreebhargava

TF Buzz
Bhai rbl world sapphire kese milega LTF, any idea, apne liya hai ye card ?
I had RBL Zomato wala card which got discontinued and then I got shoprite then i spoke with them and told them there are no offers and benefits then why should i use this card then they upgraded it to LTF world sapphire

Sreebhargava

TF Buzz
Anyone knows about yes Bank mmt cc and scapia. ?? Both these carry zero forex charges.
I read scapia is reducing limit all of a sudden and also they are not reliable similar to niyo global. My frnds used hdfc debit card and there were no charges and i felt that is far better than these cards

anonymuos

TF Ace
I got this one, first ever unsecured CC from SBM Bank: https://www.uni.cards/ But again I dunno on what criteria they are issuing. I had their credit line card from 2022 and that's how I got it after a long wait. It gives 1% cashback on local txns and 0% forex on international.