• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Zero MAB & Zero ATM/Debit Bank Account (Semi - Urban) - Non Adhaar Linked KYC

metal_heart

TF Premier
I am looking for a Bank account for daily/UPI usage. Neo banks not preferred. Need a bank account with absolute NIL charges (0 MAB , Zero ATM/debitCard charges, SMS etc).
A physical branch is preferred (not mandatory) but non NEO banks

Also, KYC/on-boarding should not be via mobile no linked w/ adhar. Plan to give alternate no in bank, than whats associated w/ Aadhar.

Any advice, will be helpful

I am looking for a Bank account for daily/UPI usage. Neo banks not preferred. Need a bank account with absolute NIL charges (0 MAB , Zero ATM/debitCard charges, SMS etc).

Also, KYC/on-boarding should not be via mobile no linked w/ adhar. Plan to give alternate no in bank, than whats associated w/ Aadhar.

IDBI Basic Savings Account (No Aadhaar Link number necessary)
Zero Charges with cheque book facility and DC cum ATM card.
Note: It has a few limitations.

open any BSBD account in boi , bob, canara ,sbi , cbi, etc .... you will get free insurance of 436 and 20 payable annually which can be removed later .

I have a bad experience getting these cancelled. Banks always come up with one or the other reason.
It become even more painful with PSU banks
simple trick - you will get a message to maintain 436 in your account from date xx to date xx .
withdraw all your funds for the time being and it gets cancelled automatically .
Else you can try bsbd in hdfc but you have to complain if they don't open the account

Back