• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Zomato Edition Card Application Rejected!

tuhin

TF Premier
Hi Members,

Recently I applied for one RBL Bank Zomato Edition Card from Zomato App. It took my application at the time of registering myself into the Card approval system but it rejected my request later, stating:

'My application didn't meet the bank requirement'.

If anyone has faced a similar issue & found some solution, please let me know. How can I re-apply for this card?

Thanks

I am not sure, how can I check that?

Though, I have another RBL CC -- ShopRite already. Is it the reason?
May be. Or may not be. I do have a RBL Credit card before applying Edition Classic. In my case it was approved. You should contact with Zomato Pro helpline or Tweet Zomato and RBL both by sharing your issue and ask them for resolution.

I approached Zomato & they are saying it's the bank's sole discretion. They can't do anything.
Then send mail to Nodal Officer of RBL bank. Also mention that you already have one RBL credit card and want to have the RBL Zomato credit card. Then wait for their response.

Hi Members,

Recently I applied for one RBL Bank Zomato Edition Card from Zomato App. It took my application at the time of registering myself into the Card approval system but it rejected my request later, stating:

'My application didn't meet the bank requirement'.

If anyone has faced a similar issue & found some solution, please let me know. How can I re-apply for this card?

Thanks
You are lucky man! Now the card is useless

Back