• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Zomato introduces buy now sell anytime for event tickets starting with Dua Lipa concert

These people are legally encouraging online back market
Can be sold even at more than 2x margin if bought at a discount with cards. 🤦🏾
I think Zomato has capped at 2x of orginal price so the discount cards availability will be very low
I think it will attract touts. Bad idea from Zomato.
I agree it's a bad idea

With this we can buy and sell tomatoes 🍅 on zomato like shares.
season 4 GIF

• Hehe
Reactions: BVC
This whole thing is just a marketing project for HSBC. They're desperately pushing their bank accounts and credit cards in recent times but the fools won't accept applicants from outside of some 10-15 or so major indian cities. They left India once due to poor response...maybe they will again. I mean how much demand can you expect if 90% of the country can't isn't eligible to bank with.

This whole thing is just a marketing project for HSBC. They're desperately pushing their bank accounts and credit cards in recent times but the fools won't accept applicants from outside of some 10-15 or so major indian cities. They left India once due to poor response...maybe they will again. I mean how much demand can you expect if 90% of the country can't isn't eligible to bank with.
Could you shed more light on the marketing project from your pov

Does it combine with card offers?

Say if I purchase 1000x2 at 1200. Then list it at 1400. Then purchase 1400x2 at 800. Then list it at 1000. Then purchase 1000x2 at 600 and so on.

So, if I have multiple cards price can come down heavily 😉.
Soon Nirmala Tai will introduce 30% tax on the profit.

Back