• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel Axis rejected multiple times

shivamk

TF Ace
Hi all

Just went through a disgusting and utterly disappointing experience while applying for Airtel Axis bank credit card.

Application 1:
I was reached out by an Axis bank associate in December pitching the Neo card. I asked them for Airtel card instead and of could be LTF. The agent and her manager pitched that if I use 5% of my limit in first year then the card will be LTF. Was suprised, so asked for proof multiple times. One day she replied don't to waste her time and some other gibberish things in a very disrespectful way. Dropped off!

Application 2:
Have it another try and applied via an agent in the offline mode at my hometown. It was C2C application against my ICICI Rubyx Card with 7.5L limit. The agent said that the card won't be rejected since my CIBIL is 750+. Rejected! Asked for the reason but got no clear answer.

Raised it to Mr. Sanjeev Moghe(Head Card Payments) and Mr. Amitabh Chaudhry (MD & CEO). Mr. Sanjeev redirected to someone and asked them to get it facilitated. Was reached out by someone from the regional team to reapply.

Application 3:
Applied again on basis of salary with surrogate approvals beforehand. Due to a glitch in their app, aadhaar address was picked partially. The populated address was non-editable. Got a call that this application will be rejected due to address mismatch and agent asked to reapply.

Application 4:
Rejected again stating that another application is in process. Application 3 was never rejected and it caused the 4th one to be rejected.

Received rejection against application 3 without any reason. Got a call from the agent that they can't get the card allotted. When I asked for reason, they said the same baseless "due to internal norms".

The card was rejected even with a decent credit history and salary. Rejection reason was never communicated.

Axis is shit. Can anyone suggest how can I know the rejection reason atleast?

-----------
CIBIL: 774
Experian: 861

Currently hold the following cards:
1. ICICI Rubyx- LTF with 7.5L limit
2. ICICI Amazon Pay- LTF with 7.5L limit
3. SBI Pulse: FYF with 45k limit
4. SBI Cashback: FYF with 80k limit

Have a customer ID active with Axis due to Freecharge Pay Later account. Freecharge later closed it stating you need to update your KYC but never gave an option to do so

Last edited:

mailmenow

TF Premier
You can check your CC limit using WhatsApp Banking
Existing ICICI customers can view Virtual CC after Approval
Bro even after 3 days it's shows the same reply as "
Sorry!!😔

We couldn't find the specific account related information against this mobile number.

💡 Please WhatsApp us from your registered mobile number._. When I contacted the customer care the card was generated. But I think the mobile number is not yet linked with this Credit card. Why so??

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
Bro even after 3 days it's shows the same reply as "
Sorry!!😔

We couldn't find the specific account related information against this mobile number.

💡 Please WhatsApp us from your registered mobile number._. When I contacted the customer care the card was generated. But I think the mobile number is not yet linked with this Credit card. Why so??
Have you not received the card dispatched message yet ??

mailmenow

TF Premier
I activated my physical Apay icici card today.I tried to get my user id via website. But showing some error like "please enter a valid mobile number". But even after 5 days of approval, my mobile number is not automatically linked with NetBanking/imobile/WhatsApp banking yet. What to do??
1)Do we need to raise any seperate request for linking the mobile number with imobile, NetBanking, WhatsApp banking??
2) can we get email statement automatically every month. Or we need to register for the same seperately??
3) physical statement is available?? If so, Charges ??

Attachments

• Picsart_24-03-11_18-11-29-276.jpg
    Picsart_24-03-11_18-11-29-276.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 4