• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu Infinity

Shin-Chan

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Just in case other question is related to getting card LTF. I did not get any written communication over email hence the card is LTF or not I am not sure. Asked my RM to check and get me a written email he said he raised the concern with BM as well and will get it sorted.

p.s. : I shared him the call recordings to back my claims.

In future will write to PNO if not confirmed as at the end of the day there is no harm in pressurising more and more.

yolofino

TF Premier
Just in case other question is related to getting card LTF. I did not get any written communication over email hence the card is LTF or not I am not sure. Asked my RM to check and get me a written email he said he raised the concern with BM as well and will get it sorted.

p.s. : I shared him the call recordings to back my claims.

In future will write to PNO if not confirmed as at the end of the day there is no harm in pressurising more and more.
Just write to the normal credit card support team and ask if the card ending in xxxx is LTF or not. They will reply in 1-2 days. Then if it's not, you escalate to nodal officer.

Shin-Chan

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
whats the update
received email stating the card converted to LTF and in future no more annual fee would get levied.

Baby Win GIF by KiwiGo (KGO)

jeevanreddy58

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I wanted infinity cc for my spouse. so i checked in neu app and it is showing FYF for both tata card.. no LTF
I am already holding FYF infinity card..
So I think it is better get add-on , this way I can easily cover 3L for annual fee waiver.
or any other benefit of getting fresh card..

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I wanted infinity cc for my spouse. so i checked in neu app and it is showing FYF for both tata card.. no LTF
I am already holding FYF infinity card..
So I think it is better get add-on , this way I can easily cover 3L for annual fee waiver.
or any other benefit of getting fresh card..
Just get add-on for now and spend more on this card and try to get it converted to LTF after one year..
then you can try for a seperate card for your wife..