• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas No edge miles since 20th Jan

Xaos

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Has anyone received edge miles on Axis Atlas since 20th Jan. I’ve done multiple transactions but haven’t received any miles, earlier used to get in 2-3 days.

sar456

TF Buzz
Hi guys, I made a flight booking via traveledge and got only 2x reward points rather than 5x. The mcc is a bit different from the terms and conditions pdf as attached. Please advice how to raise a complaint and tell from experience if it can be increased. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1594.jpg
    IMG_1594.jpg
    472.8 KB · Views: 22

Vishals_Ind!

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi guys, I made a flight booking via traveledge and got only 2x reward points rather than 5x. The mcc is a bit different from the terms and conditions pdf as attached. Please advice how to raise a complaint and tell from experience if it can be increased. Thanks
you get 5miles/Rs.100 only upto Rs.2L per month. Post that, it's 2miles/Rs.100. May be you spent more than 2L on ailines/hotels/traveledge combined?

Last edited:

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
MCC is fine. Vernost Marking is the company that handles the traveledge platform for Axis. You must've crossed the monthly spend threshold. If you haven't crossed 2L spends in the accelerated categories, just raise a request through phone banking.

sar456

TF Buzz
MCC is fine. Vernost Marking is the company that handles the traveledge platform for Axis. You must've crossed the monthly spend threshold. If you haven't crossed 2L spends in the accelerated categories, just raise a request through phone banking.
Ok, total spends for the last two months is less than 2 lakhs so it is definitely not that. Will raise the request through phone banking tomorrow.
Thanks for the input

RTR01

TF Premier
This is the reply from axis when I raised the complaint. Any way to raise this further or should I forget about it?

Confused Eyes GIF by MOODMAN

rogerthat

TF Ace
This is the reply from axis when I raised the complaint. Any way to raise this further or should I forget about it? I had written a mail to premium.experience@axisbank.com
This is why I have huge trust issues with Axis. They don't honour even their own services! Tomorrow they will say that Axis Bank branch is not Axis Bank branch.

Never ever use TravelEdge or GiftEdge. Use Atlas to book directly from hotel or airlines websites. Atleast you will have a point to argue.

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Actually there is no advantage of booking via Traveledge using Axis Atlas. You might as well book directly via airline website. Fares also are likely to be cheaper while booking directly.

Traveledge makes sense only for Magnus Burgundy cardholders who get much higher reward than direct booking

sar456

TF Buzz
Actually there is no advantage of booking via Traveledge using Axis Atlas. You might as well book directly via airline website. Fares also are likely to be cheaper while booking directly.

Traveledge makes sense only for Magnus Burgundy cardholders who get much higher reward than direct booking
I got a cheaper rate on traveledge than the airline website fair. Hence, booked using traveledge. I had no idea that axis will give only 2x reward rate for this

drsel

TF Legend
I got a cheaper rate on traveledge than the airline website fair. Hence, booked using traveledge. I had no idea that axis will give only 2x reward rate for this
I get 24% return on Traveledge using Magnus Burgundy.

So there is no question of using Infinia for air tickets-- only 15.55% return, after considering that only 70% points can be used to buy air tickets.
Not even taking into account EXTRA convenience fee in Smartbuy, which is NOT CHARGED on Traveledge

Last edited:

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
Escalate it further. You are supposed to receive accelerated rewards for this booking. And as others mentioned, it is better to book directly with the airline or the hotel. From my experience, traveledge usually is the most expensive option(10-20% premium!).

Last edited:

drsel

TF Legend
Escalate it further. You are supposed to receive accelerated rewards for this booking. And as others mentioned, it is better to book directly with the airline or the hotel. From my experience, traveledge has usually is the most expensive option(10-20% premium!).
You need to delete all cookies and temp files and then open traveledge in Mozilla Firefox safe mode or Google incognito mode and book only one ticket at a time.

you will get a fare maximum 3% more than the fare on the airline website, but no convenience fee and 24% return

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
You need to delete all cookies and temp files and then open traveledge in Mozilla Firefox safe mode or Google incognito mode and book only one ticket at a time.

you will get a fare maximum 3% more than the fare on the airline website, but no convenience fee and 24% return
I always search on incognito. The prices seem to always be on the higher side. In most cases around 5-10% higher, which negates most of the returns gained in the form of miles. Most major airlines like Etihad, Emirates, British Airways, Qatar, etc. do not charge convenience fees when directly booking through them. So far I've been charged convenience fees only from Indian Carriers.
I do not hold the M4B. For M4B, booking through traveledge is the only way to get the maximum reward.

Last edited: