• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pinnacle card 5k offer for new clients few days left then it will stop

RS1910

TF Select
Banker
Dear All,

As of now pinnacle card is offering with 5k fee and that will be getting reverse by spending 50k in 3 months. Very soon this offer will stop. So anyone new to indusind bank credit card can apply for the same.

Very few days left for this

Last edited:

Deleted member 30446

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Dear All,

As of now pinnacle card is offering with 5k fee and that will be getting reverse by spending 50k in 3 months. Very soon this offer will stop. So anyone new to indusind bank credit card can apply for the same.
If I got the card upgraded for 15k + 10k Amazon voucher will I have to make a transaction under 30 days to be eligible for the welcome voucher or will I be eligible automatically after paying the fees?

Anupama_Jha

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If I got the card upgraded for 15k + 10k Amazon voucher will I have to make a transaction under 30 days to be eligible for the welcome voucher or will I be eligible automatically after paying the fees?
Automatically after paying the fees, spend criteria is for fee reversal

hriday.haria

TF Premier
Hi @RS1910 ... had few queries
Actually I have already upgraded from Legend to Pinnacle with the voucher offer, and have Indusind Select Account...
Any online procedure to upgrade to Indusind Exclusive Account ?

m4b

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How do I upgrade my Legend LTF to Pinnacle LTF or any super-premium card (LTF)?